“My glass smelled like bleach, replacement also smelled like bleach.”
Review of Ivy Arms

Ivy Arms
Ranked #109 of 231 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The wings are to die for. The fries used to be good until they switched to those pre cooked fries. The rest of the menu is far from acceptable. What a shame it is for a place to go downhill rather rapidly. The service isn't good...apparently they don't need us anymore.

1  Thank Swik123
There are newer reviews for Ivy Arms

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was probably my 4th visit in the past 2 years, and each time I go, it seems that the service gets worse (slower, less friendly). The wings were delicious and quite large. The 2 drafts for $8 deal is good. Our total came to just over $61, so I left $80 with the bill. The waitress took it, and I'm still waiting for the change.

1  Thank FlyAtNIght
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I lived in Milton for 25 years, we moved to Port Stanley last year and it is wonderful but for one thing, The Ivy is not there. I miss the good times and fabulous wings. We are going tonite and I look forward to being at my favorite pub once more for a visit. It is the one thing that has changed little compared to the rest of Milton. The wings are superb and worth the wait when they are busy. Tonight will be fun as it always is. Love the Ivy

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Drawn in by the two drafts for eight dollars brought us a wonderful meal and a good time. The meatloaf was almost as good as homemade as were the garlicky mashed. Portions are huge (bring an appetite). Impressive number of beers on tap for such a small place. Obviously very popular as the patio was packed by 5pm on a Sunday! True pub in every aspect; don't go if you expect more.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My favourite neighborhood pub. Crowded and for good reason. The prices are right and the pub cuisine is top notch. The waitresess aren't hard on the eyes which is a good thing because the service is not as good as the food and beer... oh and the beer.. they have a huge selection on draft.

1  Thank RJDaddy40