“Missed my Pub”

Ranked #91 of 233 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I lived in Milton for 25 years, we moved to Port Stanley last year and it is wonderful but for one thing, The Ivy is not there. I miss the good times and fabulous wings. We are going tonite and I look forward to being at my favorite pub once more for a visit. It is the one thing that has changed little compared to the rest of Milton. The wings are superb and worth the wait when they are busy. Tonight will be fun as it always is. Love the Ivy

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Drawn in by the two drafts for eight dollars brought us a wonderful meal and a good time. The meatloaf was almost as good as homemade as were the garlicky mashed. Portions are huge (bring an appetite). Impressive number of beers on tap for such a small place. Obviously very popular as the patio was packed by 5pm on a Sunday! True pub in every aspect; don't go if you expect more.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My favourite neighborhood pub. Crowded and for good reason. The prices are right and the pub cuisine is top notch. The waitresess aren't hard on the eyes which is a good thing because the service is not as good as the food and beer... oh and the beer.. they have a huge selection on draft.

1  Thank RJDaddy40
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The wings are huge, tasty and cheap !! Nice beer selections. Service is usually very good, although it is unsurprisingly always busy when I visit. Decor (carpet on main floor, and steep stairway) is a dated but adds to the character of the pub.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The food was very disappointing and the service was abyssmal. We gave it a second try and this time ended up leaving.