“Disappointed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Casey's Bar & Grill
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our couples dinner was not cooked right ( steak ) the salad was great and the fries were cold. We told the waitress but we did not want to wait any longer so we just ate it. They are hit and miss, must be the cook !

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went for a late dinner on a Friday, got seated in the bar area fast. Service was slow and unfriendly; they were busy but still could be friendly. We had the burger – was huge and tasty. Also had the 3 cheese cake desert – very yummy. Good value and good food and location.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Not a great place for my Birthday. My family took me there and was told that $15.00 was the limit on my free meal. Ok I ordered the bison burger and was sick all the next day. At $14.99 I save them a penny but my stomach wished I had stayed home. Service was not the best but the girl that served us had another 9 tables to wait on also. Over priced and the food is not up to par. Wine and other drinks are also over priced. Not a good night. Give it a pass.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We do love the food, but the service is what brings us back again and again. Linda and Collett are the best. We will only sit in the bar because of their excellent service. Always take time to say hello to us with big smiles. Keep up the great work, we will always be back. And we love the new rancho burger.

2  Thank Coopersophie
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

It's the new Casey's. Classy and sassy. Nice place. Good service. But it's over priced. Expect to pay 25% more per person.