“Good Location, missing a restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Milton
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Good Location, missing a restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during a business trip to Milton and while the location was good (just off the 401 freeway) I thought the decor throughout the hotel was a little tired. Due to the hotel being located in a business park, I felt that an onsite restaurant would have useful as there are no others within walking distance. The breakfast was of a good standard, the staff were friendly and the business and fitness suites were useful. Overall I would recommend this hotel for a trip to Milton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Forest, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was in the city for one evening and found this hotel online. It was very convenient to the 401. The complimentary breakfast was above average and the attendant was most helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brampton, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Attended a party in Milton on November 3/12. Goit a great price for the room through Hotwire. My husband and I shared the room with my sister and her husband. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable, coffee maker and fridge in the room. Toiletries in the clean bathroom. All we needed for a night's stay. The included breakfast was a bonus. Eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, pastries, coffee, juice, yogurt etc. Quite tasty and lots of it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend this hotel if the price was right.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Limejock
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed with my family for my friend's wedding in October. When I originally booked, I booked a room with two beds for myself, my wife & 2 kids. One of my other friend did not get room because the hotel was full. At the time of check- in, the manager was very kind enough to upgrade our room from standard room to a suite to accommodate my friend in our room. He upgraded my room complimentary. I was very impressed with the kind of service I received at the beginning of my stay. Also lobby area was very clean. Room was very spacious and clean. 2 flat screen TV's in a suite is bonus. Next morning the breakfast was awesome and the hostess was very helpful. She is really good with kids. Very friendly. Pancakes & cinnamon roll were delicious. Overall one of the best stay in recent times. Kudos to the staff & management for great service.

Room Tip: Try family suite with two rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everything just perfect. Staff is very helpful. Room is super clean & breakfast is awesome. New mattresses are great. Swimming pool & hot tub very clean. I will definitely come back. Overall great stay.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Joedetzler
wiarton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed for family wedding Nov 10th. We have stayed before and love the rooms, suites and great breakfast.
My only concern is the pool area, we went for a swim at 9 am sunday morning and found there were no towels and the dirty wet ones had been sitting in hamper for sometime as it was quite musty smelling. Also the deep end did not have a ladder, it had been removed and not replaced, I am sure this would be against some law/ regulation. The pool itself could use a cleaning, hot tub seemed fine.
Other wise we love this place and would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sillysara23
Penetanguishene
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on October 26, 2012. Everything was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was fine, eggs, bacon and omlettes as well as the usual continental fair. My daughter and her family decided to stay last minutes and saved $40.00 by using her CAA card, well worth it. Would definitely stay there again. This trip was to attend a Celebration of Life for my sister and we used three rooms for three families.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milton Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton
BEST WESTERN Halton Hills
BEST WESTERN Halton Hills
#1 of 1 in Georgetown
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga
Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oakville, ON

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton? Share your experiences!