“Excellent food, excellent service !”
Review of Hood & Grill

Hood & Grill
Ranked #26 of 235 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is a great Mediterranean restaurant. My husband and I eat here all the time. The food is excellent and very decently priced. The owner is very nice and has a great sense of humour. We probably eat there at least 3 times a week and have never had any complaints. The steak or salmon dinners are awesome! I would recommend either one of them. I also really enjoy the chicken sauvlaki. My husband loves the chicken shawarmas. The meal portions are great.
I would recommend this place to anyone. We have brought many family members and friends to eat here and they all enjoyed the food and service.
There is a front and back door to enter the restaurant with parking at the back as well as just across the street in the plaza.

2  Thank Jake555

Been to Hood & Grill? Share your experiences!