“Wonderful food and exceptional service.”
Review of Live Bait Alehouse - CLOSED

Live Bait Alehouse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thompson and Maple
Description: Live Bait's Ale House is a new, exciting and continuously growing concept that has become a beer and whiskey lover's palace. It houses beer technicians equipped with a vast amount of knowledge on craft beer, whiskey, and worldly affairs. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere is very different; from what; you have become acquainted with. Live Bait's Ale House has a large selection of whiskeys: single malt, blended, Bourbon, Rye, Irish, Tennessee, Canadian, and misfit whiskeys. Not a whiskey fan? It won't be held against you. Live Bait's Ale House offers over 100 different bottled craft beers and a variety of the most part; craft draft beers, so what's not to love?
“Wonderful food and exceptional service.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal and really great service. Fish and chips were super as was the ale house burger. Homemade fries and coconut shrimp starters were a bit pricey but delicious. Clam chowder 1st class and you must try the banana bread pudding to end a wonderful night.

• Visited August 2013

“You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Having just moved to Milton, I was trying to find a place for my family's Friday night dinner out. We had driven by the Alehouse but I wasn't sure because it didn't look child friendly. We decided to try it and it was worth it! It was a great dinner, tons of non seafood choices and really yummy, unique dishes. There is a kids menu & they even have an organic root beer. The service was fantastic, it was easy and worth the price (dinner for the four of us, including a drink for both parents, was about $110 including tax, plus tip).
We will absolutely be back :)

Milton, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome late-night stop!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Living around the corner and loving beer, I was stoked to see this place go in. After numerous visits, I have never been disappointed. Staff is friendly and professional, the craft beer selection is second to none. I've tried many new beers and found new favorites. Nightly deals, live music and open late every day its a perfect place to unwind. As for the food, the menu is seafood based and pub style, which is a nice twist. Wings are great, Death by Chocolate is an amazing dessert, but I won't lie, I go for the beer selection.

Milton, Canada
“Pub food with a Twist”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I went here last night. The food was amazing. I would say it is pub food with a more upscale twist. We had the chicken and waffles appetizer . It was amazing. I had shrimp tacos, probably the best shrimp tacos I have ever had , and I had tried many. He had the fish and chips. They were great, just the right amount of batter. Prices are mid range, a little higher than some other pubs but you get what you pay for. They have over 200 beers , so if you are a beer drinker there are so many to choose from. We will be back again :)

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
“Good change, better choice!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Much improved menu options, with the emphasis on fish a little less. Also a wide non fish selection. Less stuffy, and lots of beer options. Bar area is much less formal, and I can see myself and buddies hanging out to watch a game, here. Much improved for this market, and still owned by the same company, so well done to them for figuring it out.

Visited May 2013