“Great family Spot”

Memphis BBQ & Wicked Wings
Ranked #12 of 235 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a great BBQ joint. The food is very, very good (the smoked Chicken Wings are delicious). The staff were very friendly, the decor is simple but clean and comfortable, and the blues music playing was just at the right volume. I don't understand why it was not busier but we were there early on a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

It's a small little joint in an old plaza.. But who doesn't like the hole in the wall places? The prices are average but the portions are huge! I had their pulled pork sandwich that came with crispy fries, baked beans and coleslaw. The pork on my bun had to be over a pound. The BBQ sauce rich and smokey... I've had better but I also lived South.. This is about the best I've had north of the Mason Dixon.
Monday Afternoon Service.. Well there was the cook and a waiter. The waiter seemed new and unsure of himself.. So I'll give him a break for forgetting to get my Soda.. Aside from that he was attentive but not in your face. I had time to sit and enjoy the heaping portions! This place gets a strong redneck 2 thumbs up from me!

1  Thank RJDaddy40
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I love this place. We have been there numerous times and have never been disappointed in the food. Last night we had the "big bone combo" fries, beans, coleslaw, bbq wings and 1/2 a rack of ribs. My wife is a "fry girl" and she says they have the best fries ever. We both love the smoked chicken wings, they are done in the smoker and have a great smoky tangy taste. The ribs pull off the bone easily and have an amazing smoky taste. When you add the house sauce they are simply amazing. eat here and you will not be disappointed. Try the cheesy garlic bread, it is the best.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The 3 bone dinner for $8.99 is the greatest deal . Not sure why they call it 3bone I've always gotten at least 4! Fries ,coleslaw ,beans and corn bread.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We only went when they first opened and nothing different or exciting about it. Very small establishment, nice staff easy menu.
If you can't wait till the Milton Rib Festival comes to town this place will definitely give you that meat fix.

Been to Memphis BBQ & Wicked Wings? Share your experiences!