“Awesome food, great service!”
Review of The Pita Pit

The Pita Pit
Ranked #118 of 233 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Visited this pita pit recently with friends and the place is great! Food was fresh, staff was very friendly and the overall store was very clean and tidy. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I find myself craving a Pita just thinking about the food here. Fresh, great quality ingredients, and friendly service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

here for lunch recently, place is new and clean. Great staff, they make a great pita and the prices are low compared to the size of these things, very filling and tasty. good spot, would return next time through Milton. Mexican and Thai in same spot as well.

1  Thank andypegonthego
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Lota of fun "attitude". Sarcastic humor if you like that kind of thing. Fresh delicious food. Young atmosphere and fast service

Reviewed November 8, 2012

So, I went in on a late afternoon, with my daughter, 9, to get a pita.

I ordered and, while I went to the bathroom, my girl sat and waited in the "restaurant."

The two people behind the counter--young women--proceeded to have a conversation, swearing profusely. My daughter counted--she was pretty shocked--and it came to about 8 in the time I was away.

Now, I swear as much as the next person, but these young women really had no concept of how inappropriate and unprofessional they were being--particularly by swearing in front of a child, though swearing in front of *anyone* would not be cool--while they were gossiping.

Also, service was curt and, given their behaviour, this ended up being the opposite of a pleasant pita-purchasing experience.

I likely won't be returning (which is a shame, because their falafel pitas are pretty good). There are other pita places in Milton that might appreciate my business more; I'm sure that they'll provide better customer service.

BTW, I believe we were there on November 5th or 6th, in case the owner of this Pita Pit is reading, and cares to address this issue. (Thank you.)

p.s. I would have given this Pita Pit a "terrible" rating but for the decent pita. So, it gets bumped up to "poor."