“Milton hidden gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Huixquilucan, Mexico
“Milton hidden gem”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was really impressed by their food and service. I was there with my family and everyone loved it. Definitely will come back!

• Visited August 2012

Milton, Canada
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I love the staff and service is always excellent. When the older Italian gentleman is in the kitchen, the food is incredible! I have never had a bad experience here, ever since they were called Brunello. Love it.

Visited November 2012
ontario
“Great”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We liked Brunellos but the reno of Amore Mia is much more modern. Beautiful inside. Same great food but slightly different menu. We decided on takeout one night and the portions were large enough for our lunch the next day. Pastas were great!
We will return.

• Visited November 2012
milton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great ambiance and great service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This newly renovated and renamed restaurant (used to be Brunellos) the owners are the same but the place has had a complete facelift! The new look is very trendy and zen like. The menu is superb and the food and service was excellent. i would highly recommend this restaurant...the white wine shallot musscle appetizers was fabulous as were the pasta dishes both me and my husband chose....again - superb food and service...and we LOVED the new look!

• Visited October 2012