“Defiantly one of the best in Milton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of South 202 Mediterranean Cuisine - CLOSED

South 202 Mediterranean Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: South202 is located at 202 Main St. East in Milton Ontario. South202 provides our clientele with exceptional Italian-Mediterranean cuisine, impeccable service and upscale atmosphere. The quiet ambiance allows our diners to enjoy great food and conversation that will make any night out feel like an experience. We are a family restaurant located in Milton Ontario.
Milton, Ontario, Canada
“Defiantly one of the best in Milton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've been served by the owner and his wife, they were very friendly and the food was excellent , the service was very nice and we are going back again.

Toronto
“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Took my wife to South 202 for our 4 year anniversay, and I did not regret it. Excellent service, food, and atmosphere. The price was reasonable. Will defintely go back again.

Milton, Canada
“Hidden Gem on Main Street!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We recently went to South 202 for a nice meal with some family. There were 6 adults in total. All of our food was amazing. The prices are very reasonable especially for the quality of food. Yes it does take longer to get your meals, but well worth the wait as everything is made fresh. Our party enjoyed many different dishes... salmon, veal, pasta are just a few of the amazing dishes. The restaurant is absolutly beautiful !! We went on a thursday evening and it was quite quiet. The service was also amazing. We will be returning for sure .

1 Thank T W
“This place is Adequate, expensive, tardy, delicious-main, avg-starter, passion lacking.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We sat and got our bread on time. The rest of the food was very tardy in arriving. Not the server's fault - the kitchen was slow. We waited over 17 min for our main course and slightly less for desert. Bruschetta was 8.5/10. Barcelona salad was 5.5/10. The mains were excellent. (The two veal dishes). The dipping plate that went with the Bread was fab! Complementary as well. Rounded off with creme brûlée and cheese cake , reg coffee, 1 house wine and an OJ. $107 after tax. The atmosphere was nice. I don't think I'll be returning because I'm a hobby chef and I feel that their lack of attention to the details excludes them from charging as such. Friendly people I will add. I hope they read this as I'd like them to continue to succeed (deservedly of course).

Final though: Time your order rendering and measure your wow factor with your pricing point on each dish.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sambonee
Milton, Canada
“Returning to South 202”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

South 202 used to be our favourite restaurant in Milton long time ago & then it closed down. We returned today to check out the "new management" and have some lunch. And I am glad we did as the food was excellent. We had the shrimp (appetizer) and the mussels (appetizer) and the organic salad with grilled chicken and shrimp. A bit on the expensive side as the lunch cost us @$90 -but it was delicious.
The service was great as well; however I was hoping and expecting a little renovations as the interior was and still is not the best part of the restaurant - but there was none. Everything stayed exactly the same and that is a real shame.
I can't wait to visit them for dinner.

• Visited September 2013