“Not a bad room”

Best Western Plus Milton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Milton
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Spent a Saturday night here after attending a wedding on the same street. The room was small, but the beds were comfortable. A bit expensive at $120 for a hotel all the way out in Milton. I'd stay again if I were out that way.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great looking place...clean ...super small rooms. Internet....I would rather poke myself in the eye with a fork...brings you back to the days of dial-up....your in...your out...your who knows! Painful experience......chaos at the very least !!!!! Restaurant on site is good, but pricey !

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a very nice hotel with a good restaurant by the name of Troys. They have a classic breakfast for a very good price of $4.99 During my stay front staff were most pleasant and helpful. The room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spudislander
Reviewed June 20, 2011

stay with my wife on a bussiness trip. We brought our 21 month old daughter and had the normal needs of a family traveling with her. The staff was helpful in bringing us lots of extra towels and beding for the crib they gave us and even brought up an extra suitcase stand for us.Thank you.

Room came with firge and mirco and coffe maker wich is helpful for kids.

maybe a breakfast bar would put this place over the top.

Could be a Best Westeern Plus!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank kitowsr
Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stayed at the Best Western the night of our wedding tasting which is just 5 minutes north at a Milton Golf Club. We chose the Best Western as we had stayed in the Holiday Inn on a previous date and although it appear new from the outside, it smelt of smoke and deoderizer inside. Our choice was on point. Our room was mondernized inside with new furniture, extremely clean with a flat screen. The bathroom seamed to have been redone as well as the tub was spotless, which I like in my hotel stays..... Service was impeccable, there was always someone at the counter, when we arrive, when we called to have them call us a cab, and when we checked out! On our trip home we did check out the Holiday Inn accross the Hiway, and we waited at the front desk for 15 minutes for service, once we received the service the gentlemean was helpful, he showed us 3 rooms. Since our last stay 5 or more years ago the bedding and decor was the same, the rooms still smelled strongly of smoke and deoerizer. I found the atmosphere to be more cozy and modern at the Best Western. That is just a personal preference!!! Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SHECKER
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Staff seems great. I could take my dogs (for a fee). Other than that, not much positive to say. They have obviously tried to make the place seem updated with new furniture. However, it still shows its age and the price should reflect that. Noisy? Unbelievable. I could hear people peeing from above me. The walls must be so thin as I could hear conversations from everywhere!
My room was OK, but it was pretty gross to find someone else's hair in the shower and stubble in the sink.
Just a truck stop and the prices should reflect this. I stayed here because I could bring dogs. But with the fee they charge and the overpriced rooms along with the lack of sleep, I'll stay a little further away next time.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank travelteachOntario
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Previous nite was spent in quite a sketchy hotel, this was heaven. We ended up having to leave Toronto as we couldn't find a reputable hotel that had any rooms. We found our way to Milton and with fingers crossed asked if they had any rooms....they had a few and upon nervously asking if they had any with dbl beds, was told that would be no problem. Relief finally after a 9 hour day at Wonderland, just want a bed and sleep. The young lady at the desk was very pleasant and quick to get us up to our room and relaxing, the price was reasonable, the hotel lobby, hall was clean, smelled good and felt safe and secure. The restaurant Troy's was awesome real, good food for good price, waittress/cook very pleasant and helpful with suggestions for next venture down Toronto way. Would be willing to venture out of TO a bit to stay here if need be.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Angie P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milton Ontario
Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 14 in Burlington

Been to Best Western Plus Milton? Share your experiences!