“Hearty Osso Bucco”

Cross street: Main St & Martin St
Mississauga, Canada
“Hearty Osso Bucco”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were seated promptly by the window which is always nice. Like what another reviewer mentioned, they have a large easel menu board propped in front of you for their specials, besides their regular size a la carte menu. I thought it was cool. It reminds me when we were in Australia, they have Easel board menu just outside each restaurant, while a rep from each establishment entices patrons to dine in.

I ordered their signature Osso Bucco with risotto, it was good sized and really tasty. The meat was very tender. My husband ordered the New York Steak - he said it tasted good but not aged properly so it wasn't that tender. Service was fair. They provided bread and olive oil for starters but we thought that the oil tasted bitter - balsamic vinegar would've been a good complement. If I have another wag jag voucher, we'll probably come back again.

• Visited September 2013

burlington
“Need time for this one.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went with family for my granddaughter's birthday.
We had reservations which is wisest for dinner.
You need to have a salad or the lovely bread with olive oil to keep you going, as dinner takes a while to come.
I had the Alfredo dish with the shrimp, delicious with an ample serving.
You really need to go here hungry, you do have to wait for the food but the presentation is lovely, food is delicious and the servings are large.
So well worth the wait.

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Always a Great Meal.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We are regulars at Osso Bucco and have tried quite a few things on the menu. They have daily specials which cater to a variety of preferences and they are always delicious!

The staff is very accommodating and friendly and will make recommendations depending on what you feel like.

The portions are large and it's a great value for a very good meal.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd time at the Milton location, the 1st time the staff were not so nice, the steak was terrible. Then I thought this is an Italian restaurant they must be best at making Pasta, I will order that next time.

The next time I went with friends again staff were not very friendly salad had some rotten lettuce, and lobster pasta tasted awful, I also found a very long hair wrapped in my linguini..

They was an extremely gross experience, and their attitude wasnt nice... I can hear them laughing in the kitchen.

I will never go there again !

I haven't tried the other locations but the Milton one is filthy, that includes waitresses and the food.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Nadalina B
Burlington, Canada
“Tried it 3 times. Mediocre.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lovely location, nice atmosphere. We tried it three times. Each time was - ok. Nothing to write home about. Found the food a little bland.

• Visited October 2012