“Only have done takeout and always good”
Review of The Bombay Grill

The Bombay Grill
Ranked #29 of 231 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Always friendly and the food is always consistent. Tasty and hot and always on time. Will go back for sure but would love to try their buffet.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Have had take out, sit down and buffet here and never been disappointed, food has always been really good along with the friendly and helpful service, we have even had the chef come out to make sure everything is to our liking. If you like Indian food you will really enjoy it here.
Only one downside, please make sure female servers wear their hair either up or behind their head, we noticed one whose long hair was getting in the way of food being served.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times for take-out and I have also had the lunch buffet. The service is friendly and helpful. Food is well prepared and fresh.
I would recommend this for eat-in, lunch buffet, or take-out.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Working in IT, I have many business meetings in Indian restaurants. We have never had a bad meal here - Bombay Grill's food is stellar! Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was surprised by their food. I love their okra dish - my new favourite dish. I felt like their incense or something they sprayed in their restaurant was too much for me (I don't know if they were trying to mask something or what). We have only ever had take-out.