“Best Indian Food In Milton”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bombay Grill

The Bombay Grill
Ranked #24 of 229 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Toronto
“Best Indian Food In Milton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Have had take out, sit down and buffet here and never been disappointed, food has always been really good along with the friendly and helpful service, we have even had the chef come out to make sure everything is to our liking. If you like Indian food you will really enjoy it here.
Only one downside, please make sure female servers wear their hair either up or behind their head, we noticed one whose long hair was getting in the way of food being served.

• Visited November 2013

Toronto
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times for take-out and I have also had the lunch buffet. The service is friendly and helpful. Food is well prepared and fresh.
I would recommend this for eat-in, lunch buffet, or take-out.

• Visited October 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Favourite Indian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Working in IT, I have many business meetings in Indian restaurants. We have never had a bad meal here - Bombay Grill's food is stellar! Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was surprised by their food. I love their okra dish - my new favourite dish. I felt like their incense or something they sprayed in their restaurant was too much for me (I don't know if they were trying to mask something or what). We have only ever had take-out.

• Visited June 2013
Milton, Canada
“Great place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

The best Indian food in Milton. I love going for lunch so you can try all different kinds of dishes. I had my wedding rehearsal here as well and they were amazing. Great food and good service. I was told by everyone they really enjoy the meal and the place. Even if you haven't tried Indian food before you should go for lunch so you can try lots of different things.

• Visited June 2013