The Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre
$93
$81
TripAdvisor
Average 3/5
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
FourPoints.com
Good 3.5/5
$164
$156
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$136
Courtyard
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
  • Pool
All reviewsfew drinkschristmas partyburger and friessmall groupmin walkspent nightswell taken caretreehousecasinofireplaceguelphgatheringslicecouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great little place to stay in a pinch. Good value. We got the Mohawk Experience package for $119, which included a nights stay, $50-at Chop House and $$ for the Casino. Rooms are ok, but need updated, but i understand for the cost of the room, they are fine. Food was really good at the Chop House. Prices fair. The staff at both the Inn and in the restaurant were extremely friendly and more than happy to help with anything needed.
We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JADE1313
Christine L, Front Desk Representative at The Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Jade1313,

We are pleased hat you enjoyed your stay with us. The Mohawk Experience Package does have great value and we strive to achieve the best customer service possible.

I understand you found the rooms to be slightly dated, next time perhaps an upgrade to the tree house for a small fee would be a good investment. These rooms come with in room coffee, fireplaces and a jacuzzi.

Hope to have you back again!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The new renovations and menu are great. Attended for dinner with friends and was very impressed with the meal. We had chicken wings for an appetizer that were cooked perfectly. Two entrees were sirloin steaks 10oz........presented and tasted great. Portobello Stacked sandwich was very tasty and great value. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jodyandrob
Juli P, Manager at The Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been staying at the Mohawk regularly over the last year for work reasons and it has become a home away from home for me. Having stayed at other hotels in the area I consistently choose the Mohawk Inn and Conference centre. The staff here are great, friendly and professional. They could not do enough to make me feel at home. The location, just off the 401 is excellent and under the new management the facilities continue to improve. James.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James P

James P,

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words. I believe I speak for all of the staff here at the Mohawk Inn when I say we cannot wait for you to come back and visit us again. We are happy to have made this your home away from home and wish you the best of luck on all your travels.

Sincerely

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I recently spent the night here while visiting friends of mine in the area. I had many reservations about staying here because after coming here two years before, the place was a real dump. My friend had said that it was under new ownership and the rooms had been recently renovated. I am very happy I gave it a second chance. The rooms are large and comfortable with a king bed and a pull out sofa. For $89 a night and the close proximity to the casino, it is a fantastic deal.

Overall, the staff are friendly and personable, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the breakfast was delicious. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry C
Christine L, Front Desk Representative at The Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Sherry C,

Thank you so much so the wonderful comments. We are very pleased that you decided to give us a second chance and we hope that you continue to make us a regular destination.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Well, I have to say that it had been a long time since I had thought of the Mohawk Inn and Conference Centre as a place to stay and eat BUT when my husband and I did stop and spend the night there last weekend on our way home from Black Friday, we had a lovely time. We noticed right away that there had been some changes, beginning with a new beautiful sign out front. Strings of Christmas lights lit our path to the parking lot and then beautifully lit and decorated front entrance with garland and oversized bulbs, birch planters and red lights. The front desk staff we friendly, as always! and proccessed our reservation quickly. Fresh flowers in the washrooms and front lobby were a classy touch. Our room was beautiful compared to what we had experienced in the past. Very clean and the new mattresses were very comfortable. After we settled in we went to the lounge for some wine and a bite to eat. The fireplace was on and it felt just like home. Our server was friendly and was very helpful in helping us decide on wine. It was a nice selection and great to see it offered. We decided to just share some chicken wings, which were delicious!
Overall, my husband and I were greatly impressed with the new ownership, new rooms and the promise of more great improvements to come! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alice G

Alice G,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.