“Meh”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2013

nothing special - i think the atmosphere covers a lot up here, as does the diners' long standing status in the area. It's a Diner. Nothing more, nothing less. I prefer not to eat here, too greasy and i feel kinda 'blah' after i eat here. Even the fruit is the syrup coated canned stuff. The skillets are OK - drain the grease first, though. My friends, however, enjoyed it - even though 2 of them said they felt 'blah' and it was greasy as well. Go figure.

1  Thank CNDpilot

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I found this place on TripAdvisor and we ventured out that morning for breakfast. The place is small, busy (but not at all jammed) and a really great value.
Parking is across the street, you would drive right by Troy's if you weren't looking for it.
Family friendly, really good, not greasy. Loved it, we will absolutely back :)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Typically go in every weekend and sometimes throughout the week. I would say this restaurant represents Milton in a very positive way. The food usually meets my expectations, but one specific special they offer is my favorite (i think they have added it to the menu?) the protein skillet. i am a big fanatic about my overall health and this met all the requirements. The portion was awesome and the rye toast was toasted perfectly. The wait staff was good but i could see them on their cell phones over the counter, it seemed unprofessional (just a suggestion).Overall prices are fair with what you get and i cant wait to come by this Sunday after church with my wife.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Traditional 'all day breakfast' type of fare. Grill staples. But it is a fun atmosphere and the service is typically very good. Troy is very involved in the community and that is a big draw. It feels good to support people who give back. Food isn't 'fine dining' but its great for kids and for a good quick meal.

1  Thank cccanada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and have going to Troys on the regular, usually after Sunday mass. The parking Is very limited and its a small establishment but well worth the visit. I always get Troys favourite which includes three eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, two pancakes, toast and potatoes. My wife loves Troy pancakes, she gets the side order with her sausage and eggs.
The potatoes are hit and miss other then that we love a family run diner.

1  Thank Vince R