“Good place to go....”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always satisfied with the food....but sometimes the service :( but also I have to say, its very clean.
I do go there often because they give big portions and delicious.....

1  Thank bakus_11

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Homemade soups are to die for and I had the best liver & onion dinner ever. Even better than my Mom's! I have eaten there several times and everything I have had has been outstanding. Daily specials are well thought out and varied from visit to visit. Staff very friendly.

3  Thank Susan H
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited The Federal Tavern based on their Trip Advisor rating and it did not disappoint. The service was friendly and it was very clean. They have lots of flat screens to enjoy your favourite sports. I arrived with a group of 9 people and everyone said their meal was delicious and no one felt ripped off. We would definitely visit the Federal Tavern again.

1  Thank gosensgo8
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everytime I go in there, I don't get served... not for a long time anyways, and I get ignored when I go to the counter. Not eating here ever again... not until there is new staff.

2  Thank Sahara S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Not fancy, We ate a late supper there. The service was great, as was the food. Specials were available that weren't on the menu and the servings were quite large. We would eat there again if we are in town.

2  Thank sappy528