“Service with a smile for sure!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #23 of 35 Restaurants in Kirkland Lake
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I travel an hour to and from work. I enjoy the travel on a good day but today was an especially enjoyable start. When I decided to treat myself to a McDonald's breakfast I had no expectations where the service is concerned although I have never been disappointed by yours. This morning however, I was especially pleased. I was at your restaurant at approximately 8am. I was impressed by the tone of your drive-through employee's voice. It was cheery and welcoming. What floored me even more is the respect and consideration once I drove up to the window to pay and collect the meal I had ordered. I was met with a smile, a gentle hand and great eye contact. That started my day off on the right foot. Even having to wait for construction didn't phase me in the least after having dealt with your employee. KUDOS!!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Always closed. Food is always cold and old. Always make mistakes. I would not recommend this McDonald's to anyone and I probably wouldn't even feed it to my dog

1  Thank Ashleylynne11
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This happen more then one time. So I am not going back at this McDonalds. Not clean at all, food was cold. Had to go back to the front 2 times. And they do not care about your business.

4  Thank bakus_11
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Only went through the drive-thru for ice cream cones but friends tell me their coffee is just as good as Tim Horton's or better.

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

When you order here - drive thru or walkin - be very clear what you order, check your order and your bill. Common mistakes are: wrong order, overcharging, missing items, you name it. Often the fries are cold and the buns are stale - anytime of the day or night.

2  Thank hyperone999