“Patience for perfection”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Every time I'm in Kirkland Lake for work, I make a point to order a Dino's Special. Fresh Homemade dough, quality ingredients and a serious bang for your buck.

Staff were courteous, decor is a little outdated and neglected but its clear that there's a reason this business has survived 25 years in a fast food generation. The proof is in the pizza.

The wait was well worth it. Patience for perfection : )

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Most excellent pizza- always have it when we go home in the summer - such a treat!!! Always hot and ready when it's suppose to be. Even ordered it from Englehart when driving through to the lake!!!!

Always tastes the same and the sizes are very very generous

1  Thank kanatalovetotravel
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ok. I may be a bit biased since I was born and raised in Kirkland lake and have had the pleasure of growing up with Dino’s wonderful pizzas for a better part of my my life.
However,I no longer live there and have travelled a great deal eating many pizzas along the way.
Without a doubt, Dino`s Pizza makes one of the BEST pizzas I have ever had the privilege of eating!
They consistently make a wonderful tasting pizza. I highly recommend the Dino`s Special but all of their selections are great.
Do not go to Kirkland Lake without to Dino`s. I know I do every time I return!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our pizza tonight was terrible, wet and ha paper stuck to it. I travelled 700kms for this walk down memory lane.. What a bummer!

2  Thank JoshKmp
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I have been living in alberta for over ten years. I grew up with dinos pizza and have yet to find another pizza that could match it. My top two reasons for going back to k.l. are family and dinos pizza ( in no particular order)

3  Thank david c