I stayed here for one week while in Kirkland Lake for business.
The rooms are large, newly renovated and clean.
The breakfast is fine, with a variety of standard options (fresh fruits, bagels, toast, yogurt, hot & cold cereal, eggs, bacon/sausage and waffles).
The Wifi is free and reliable.
There is a large supermarket (Loblaws) up the road.
Definitely the place to stay whilst on business in KL.
A fitness facility would be a GREAT improvement to this otherwise clean and comfortable hotel in northern Ontario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the COMPLETELY RENOVATED Kirkland Lake Comfort Inn. Our rooms feature one Queen, two Doubles or one King Bed. We offer our guests a complimentary Business Centre, Free Wireless Highspeed, Free weekday newspaper, a BBQ and picnic area and much more. Enjoy our complimentary FULL HOT BREAKFAST in our brand new breakfast room! We are ideally located on the entrance to Kirkland Lake, with easy access to restaurants and services. Directly accessible by snowmobile via groomed trail right into our parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn Kirkland Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Kirkland Lake Hotel Kirkland Lake
- Kirkland Lake Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Kirkland Lake Ontario