“Good diner food with nice staff”

Chuckwagon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Kingsville
Reviewed July 20, 2014

A typical diner menu with good broasted chicken. Great coleslaw. Nothing to complain about. Attentive service even though they were busy.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I like to go there for a quick lunch, I don't know how helpful my review will be as I only eat the chicken or the gyro, those are my two favourite items on the menu and they do always a really good job on it.
I couldn't tell what the other items taste like, but the place is always busy for lunch so that should tell something.
All by all a good greasy spoon and there is nothing wrong with that.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Nice diner - good portions - excellent value. Chicken is delicious. Nice Reuben's . Greek Salad excellent.

1  Thank BLONDIE60Ontario
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hearty and well portioned meals. Good selection, and good for families, Food is priced okay, but the drinks are expensive.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We are regulars and were very very disappointed when we went for dinner on New Year's Eve. The menu was limited and also prices were higher then usual which I found to be strange considering this is a small town family restaurant not a bar. The waitress brought out the food and the potatoe wedges were burnt so badly they were black...all she said was they are fine on the inside. No apologize or offer of something else. The experience was so disappointing it makes me think twice about returning.

1  Thank H746