“After 8 ? What a joke .”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #37 of 51 Restaurants in Kingsville
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Feeling like a quick little dessert after dinner my wife ventured down to McDonalds to pick up a few apple pies . As she ventured through the drive-though she was informed that they were all out of apple pies. She said ok give me a fruit pie instead - Sorry , we are out of stock.
When asked what they did have they offered something called an after 8 pie , some kind of chocolate pie with custard.
Not wanting to disappoint my craving for a pie she ordered one for me and brought it home.
Well the first bite was horrible as the pie was burnt , but that wasn't the biggest issue . There was a label on the box that stated "to serve the pie on Oct. 28 no later than 1:55 pm". Problem is she was picking these up at around 8:15 p.m. No wonder it was burnt .

We wont bother driving back for a refund , it isn't worth wasting my time or gas .

McDonald's is generally known to be of consistent quality amongst the different franchises throughout North America. We have had some other minor issues at this franchise in the past but this one takes the cake.

This establishment probably needs a management tuneup .

1  Thank lindmar
There are newer reviews for McDonald's