“Good value for good sushi!”
Review of Sake Sushi

Sake Sushi
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been here a couple of times and have also gotten take-out. I have no complaints with anything except the entrance going into Sake - you have to go around a shack to the side of the building to enter. Other than that minor inconvenience, it is worth the trip to the side door as the food and the service are excellent. The staff are very attentive and I've loved everything I've tried on the menu. Very glad this place is a mere five minutes from my house!

1  Thank Jocelyn B

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We visited and only had the a la carte dishes. The owner came over and offered us a free roll that he had just made to see if we liked it as he was thinking about adding it to the menu. The hot and sour soup is good and hot! The service was very good. They want you to go away happy!

1  Thank Enchilada_Spice
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great Price...ALL you can eat Sushi and more. This is our favorite restaurant, the whole family LOVES it. $1 per year for kids.. they can get sweet & sour chicken too... their rice is AWESOME, try the sushi pizza, green dragon roll and cheese wontons...you won't be disappointed. We can't get enough and ice cream at the end.
I can't tell you how much we love this place, the staff is so friendly too!
BTW Beautiful inside, great for dates!
P.s. the picture is from a lunch we had there. I said Wow it is so pretty, the waiter said "take picture" so I did

1  Thank kristiet74
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been there several times for lunch and dinner and for a variety of occasions. It`s all you can eat. For dinner it was everything on the menu made fresh for us. For lunch, there are some restrictions, but still most of the menu to choose from. There were many options from sushi, sashimi, bbq, maki and noodle dishes made to order, and it all tasted fantastic! There is no kids menu. Kids are charged a dollar per age for the all you can eat option (our 2.5 year old granddaughter loved the food). The waiter/waitress (who are all very friendly and attentive) will help you pick out food if you are unsure. I've also tried their take out service and the quality of the food was just as good as dinning in, although there was a wait for the food even though we called the order in the day before. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank KingsvilleTourist
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I love this place. It has been open about 8 months and their quality has remained second to none. It is the best sushi I have had. It is a small place and very family friendly. The service is good and to owner cares about the quality of food served. My preference is the all you can eat , which also includes some excellent cooked food selections. They also have per item dishes as well as take out.

1  Thank Tom H