“Absolutely amazing dinner!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of O'Sarracino Trattoria & Wine

O'Sarracino Trattoria & Wine
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Absolutely amazing dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had dinner at O'Sarracino this past Saturday night. The food was absolutely amazing. Both of us had veal, which was cooked to perfection! The only thing wrong was that I couldn't get the recipe! The service was wonderful and the prices were reasonable. I highly recommend visiting O'Sarracino.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Windsor, Canada
“Fantastic food and experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went out to Kingsville for a change with a few friends what a great decision. The food was fabulous, we got the rice balls to start amazing the best, I got the chicken chiante, it was excellent! The service was also great, and the ambience was really nice. This restaurant is what you call top notch!!!!

• Visited May 2013
ontario
“Food is Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome. We have been going here at least once a month for lunch or dinner. Lunch is pizza and salad and it it great.
My biggest complaint is why do they charge a$2.50up charge for pasta with your entre rather than the vegetable and potato.
When questioned the owner he stated that is how they serve it and pasta is a special request. Really in an Italian restaurant!
Food is good, service is good and probably will still go there, but not happy about the up charge.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank ladygolferontario
Kingsville, Canada
“Two Strikes and No More Chances”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been there twice . Our first experience was during opening week . The service was slow and the food was so- so , we wrote it off as opening week jitters .

A little over a week ago I convinced my wife to give it a second chance and she reluctantly agreed . Again the service was slow (it was a little busy in there) but this time the food ( my meal ) was cold. It was a simple request - meatballs with Rigatoni . Not sure how the kitchen screwed up mamas very own recipe , but I dont think she would be very impressed.

To be fair the owner must have seen that I had a very disappointed look on my face and came over to ask if I had enjoyed my meal. I explained it was cold and he asked if I had informed my server . I replied that my server never followed up once during the main course , so he at least took charge for my my meal off of the final bill. He also spoke to our waitress who did come and apologise.

As I have said before we try very hard to support our local restaurants , and most of them are very good , but unfortunately this establishment will not get a third chance.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank lindmar
“O'Sarracino, What has happened?!?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been to O'Sarracino's several times since it opened , At least twice a month. The atmosphere is wonderful, small and quaint. The food was delicious and authentic Italian. I say was. I have been there 3 times in the last month or so and have been horribly disappointed. What has happened? It's like they have the same items on the menu but are making them with completely different, and not for the better, recipes. I had a couple favourites. The first being the veal Marsala. The veal, It was so good but now the veal is overlooked, the sauce is so thin it just runs all over the plate and has about as much taste as water and the mushrooms are scarce. The other dish I used to enjoy is the pollo mara monti (chicken with shrimp). Chicken was completely dry, the shrimp were over cooked and rubbery. The sauce was good. The worst part about this is their fabulous tiramisu. It was so light and delicious, now it has a weird tangy aftertaste and was very dense. I am so disappointed. I don't know why they have changed their recipes? Why fix something that definitely wasn't broken? Although, I will say, the rice ball appetizers are still delicious, perhaps the only recipe they haven't changed?!? If this poor quality of food keeps up I definitely will find a new restaurant and will not recommend to anybody.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Brianwar
Andrewb75, Manager at O'Sarracino Trattoria & Wine, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
It has been over a year now since your review of us. We have an idea of who wrote this review at the time because of personal feelings toward management. Since you haven't been active since this review, we know your review was made up for the aforementioned reason.

Cheers!!!!!