“so glad we tried this restaurant!”

O'Sarracino Trattoria & Wine
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kingsville, Canada
“so glad we tried this restaurant!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had heard that sarracino's was a great place to eat and loving italian food, we decided to try it! As some of the other reviews stated, the noise volume was a little high, but it kind of reminded me of a large group of people enjoying food, wine and conversation! And enjoy the food we did! The portions were generous, the prices were reasonable and the service was good. A reservation would be handy, but we slid in without one. Must try the "Rice Balls"!! Will definitely dine here again and will bring friends!

• Visited September 2012

Windsor
“First Visit Memorable”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We visited the new restaurant in Kingsville last month. Great food, comfortable atmosphere. A great addition to the town.

Visited August 2012
Kingsville, Canada
“Wonderful Italian Food in Kingsville”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I went to this restaurant with 5 girlfriends to celebrate a birthday. Everyone was very impressed with their food. We had the calamari to start and I had the lobster stuffed ravioli for my main course. The service was very good as well. The restaurant got quite busy while we were there and, in turn, got quite noisy. It was hard for us to hear one another. I would not go here expecting a quiet, intimate supper.
Also, we called ahead of time to ask if it was permitted to bring our own cake to the restaurant, for our friend's birthday. We were told yes, we could bring our own cake, but it was not disclosed that we would be charged a cake fee for taking that option. We only discovered the fee when it was applied to each person's bill. It was not a large fee, but I feel that the fee should be disclosed beforehand.
I will definitely be eating at this restaurant again and I am happy for a great Italian option in Kingsville.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank CBear79
Kingsville, Canada
“little Italy has arrived in Kingsville!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The food here is excellent, beautifully prepared, nicely spiced and ample servings. The rice balls appetizer with Sicilian tomato sauce was wonderful, next time I am not sharing! The veal dishes prepared to perfection. Will be a regular dining destination for us!
As for room noise, who cares? The quality of the food deadened any background noise for us! And the restaurant is new, I am confident the owners will make some slight changes to lessen the sound

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Charlie499270
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Great food too loud”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The service was excellent, the food was amazing, by far the best in town. The only down side was that the restaurant was very noisy. In fact, the only way you could carry on a conversation was to raise your voice, which only made matters worse. Not a place for a quiet dinner.

• Visited July 2012
Andrewb75, Owner at O'Sarracino Trattoria & Wine, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Thank you for your review, I am glade that you enjoyed your food and service but I am sorry to hear that the noise level was high.
Our dining room is open concept with high ceilings; it is hard to keep the guests volume levels down, especially when the restaurant is full.
This is something that we are working on; we will be adding some sound absorbing material to parts of the restaurant to reduce the sound volume in the near future.

Thank you and hope to see you again.

Sam B