“Ontario's Top Tea Room”

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Ontario's Top Tea Room”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

A few days ago while visiting Kingsville I had the pleasure of dining at Annabelle's Tea Room with a friend who had heard about the place and wanted to give it a try. I'm so happy we discovered Annabelle's Tea Room. From the moment I entered the doors to the moment I exited the doors I experienced absolute bliss.The entire interior of Annabelle's is filled with dream come true opulence making it feel like a rich relatives home in England. The food is tops. Everything from the homemade soup to the tangerine house dressing was fireworks to the mouth. I had the Londoner smoked salmon sandwich which tasted so delicious I felt like ordering another.
There are so many brilliant teas to choose from that it's hard to decide which one to get.
We had the Yorkshire English Tea which blended perfectly with our meal. Afterwards I bought some creamed Earl Grey tea to take home and haven't stop drinking it since.
So impressed was I with Annabelle's Tea Room that I'm anxious to return and drive the several kilometers it takes to get there because never have I experienced such an amazing place to dine which rewards patrons with lovely scenery, an efficient kind staff, and magnificent food & tea that even Queen Elizabeth would cherish.
I wish there were more places like Annabelle's Tea Room. This place is priceless and a gift to the province of Ontario.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank adrianna24sings

“Such a unique restaurant with delicious food”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I'm so happy we went here. The restaurant is so nicely decorated with tea-oriented British decoration - it's not tacky either, just really, really pretty. They have a good selection of local wines, for reasonable prices. Their lunch menu had a good selection of food. The food was excellent quality and the prices reasonable. The wait staff were very polite. This is a really one-of-a-kind restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank WorkToTravel123
Windsor,Ontario,
“A Classy place for a Fine Meal”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

WE enjoy this restaurant for special occasion events--birthdays, anniversaruies. Service can be a llittle slow but the food is very well prepared and attractively served. Good value at the higher end.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NamutKwu
Toronto, Canada
“Much more than tea!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stepping into Annabelle's Tea Room on Main Street in Kingsville, Ontario, you enter a splendid-looking house from a by-gone era. The immaculate furnishings and extensive collection of fine old china and other Victorian-style decorations, so lovingly collected and arranged by Suzanne, the owner and grand-daughter of the original Anna Belle, evoke a sumptuous home of the 1850s to a "T".

When my wife and I chose this exquisite restaurant for dinner one evening in late August, while visiting the Kingsville/Leamington area of south-western Ontario, we were very impressed by the look of this "Tea Room". Looking over the varied items on the menu, my wife chose the Pickerel Fillet (an 8 oz. panko-breaded, flash-fried and baked delicacy) and I opted for the Hungarian Pork Schnitzel, which came covered in an unusual blackberry and mustard sauce and lay on a mound of perfectly-done pasta in butter and parsely. Complemented by a glass of house wine, we found the food to be absolutely delicious and quite filling.

Being early on a Thursday evening, we had the room to ourselves until another couple arrived just as we were beginning our dessert: a generous slice of crumbly apple pie, which we shared. Throughout our meal, wait staff had been discretely attentive and very courteous. The next evening as we drove by Annabelle's we saw that the parking areas on both sides of the restaurant were almost filled, which was not at all surprising, given the outstanding quality of the meals served, as well as of the elegant exterior and interior appearance of this "polished gem".

I would gladly recommend Annabelle's Tea Room very highly to anyone who'd like to sample quality casual dining in Kingsville.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank curtiejoe
Ontario, Canada
“Elegant dinner in Kingsville”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This tea room has a Victorian decor and good service. We had a fantastic dinner including a salad full of chopped vegetables, a very good clam chowder, pork tenderloin with mustard and berry sauce, a chicken breast stuffed with cheese with raspberry sauce and asparagus. Dessert was two lemon tarts which were to die for. My regret is that we didn't stay long enough to try their lunch or high tea menus.

Visited August 2012