“Always a great meal.”

Jack's Gastropub
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kingsville, Ontario's premier luxury boutique style bed & breakfast accommodations & Gastropub restaurant.
Kingsville, Canada
“Always a great meal.”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We eat here all the time. The food is local and service is always great. Can't order anything that isn't good. Get the house salad, it has the best dressing.

1 Thank donya2016

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Perch”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I dined here recently and thoroughly enjoyed the perch, which they did in a panko crust. We also sampled a number of their craft beer selection with their "tasting flight" - very nice! Our server was very efficient and amicable. We sat on the porch, which had a nice relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely go again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MiPo13
jacksgastropub, Owner at Jack's Gastropub, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thanks for joining us..........we are fortunate to have fresh Lake Erie Yellow Perch right on our door step. Glad you enjoyed it and our Crafts.....our craft list changes on a regular basis so please stop in next time you are in the area.
Windsor
“Great night out!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We love to come to Jack's. Especially enjoy sitting out on the porch. Once the weather is nice I suggest you call for reservations before you head there, they tend to get busy. Love the selection of craft beers on tap and the artichokes Parmesan. The brisket sandwich I had the other day was delicious. Keep up the good work.
I read the review of jacks from the person szg0359 for the third time and it disappoints me to think that someone would use this forum to continually criticize an establishment (and one of the reviews a personal comment about the staff?? And their education??) Stop going, eat somewhere else.
Jacks is a pub. And if you are looking for that type of food it's great.

• Visited June 2014
Kingsville, Canada
“Exceptional food???? You have no taste buds!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Once again, I keep accepting offers to meet friends at this place….it offers a great selection of local beers and that's the only thing that I enjoy…however, "food" ? It's a pub and nothing more…if you have tastebuds and enjoy flavours and textures….this is not the place for you to eat. The atmosphere is nice and pleasant…and depending on which waitstaff you get…can make or break it for you. It's the novelty of eating in a house that people like…that's about it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SGZ0359
jacksgastropub, Owner at Jack's Gastropub, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear SGZ0359,

Thanks again for another great review. We do appreciate your business especially in light of the fact that you absolutely despise our restaurant as outlined in your cowardly anonymous quarterly review. (is this your 3rd or 4th review each time insisting you will never return??) Isn't that a great thing about trip advisor...lol...how you never have to be accountable. To be honest with you, they are quite comical and not that I look forward to them but I do enjoy seeing what new pearls of wisdom you come up with. Not sure if you are a disgruntle former employee, jealous competition (I would doubt this as we are lucky to have so many great restaurant owners in town) or simply a loser.....what we do know is that you are a coward.
In the event that I am wrong and you continue to come to Jacks every 3 months and pay for a meal only to allow you the right to publish another negative review, again I thank you for the business.
And to all of the legitimate Trip Advisor reviews, good, bad and mediocre.....we at Jack's thank you for them and we will continue to do our best to provide a great hospitality experience for you.
sincerely
Trevor Loop (not anonymous)
canada
“2 pricey”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

great choice of beer, great place, good bar-style food...too much money. No lunch should cost $28. with dessert & one drink

• Visited July 2013