See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the RV Park for three nights, booked for five but left early. Campground is filthy! Sites are very small and close together. No shade and it's up on a hill so quite windy. The bathrooms were disgusting. In the three days we were there they had not been touched. Toilets were filthy, no toilet paper in the men's. Garbage all over the floor. We will not go back to this campground.
The casino was okay. Lots of broken machines. A lot of the chairs at the machines were in very poor shape. Ate at the buffet one night. It was okay.
We did take the two hour lake cruise and it was lovely. At least the boat was clean and in great shape. The lake is beautiful.
We are typically not complainers and will make the best of things but this place was really filthy. We will not go back.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunshineseekerfromMB
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I thought this hotel was over priced for what you get. I let the water in the bathroom run for five full minutes and it just got warm never hot. The walls are way to thin, they evidently house the Elephants on the second floor. The bathroom ceiling was peeling. The room was large and clean. Their was no free breakfast included.

Room Tip: Insist on top floor room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Howard D
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful lake! Was there on a Wed and signed up for free lobster at the buffet. Rooms are nice, beds are comfortable. Pool area is well kept. Had some not great service getting a drink in the casino.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2017

After booking a bus tour to 4 Bears Casino and Lodge, I read some of the reviews that were provided and I was actually a bit worried about what I was getting into. Upon arriving we were promptly given our keycard to our room. Yes, the room was dated, and very dark (only 2 out of 5 light bulbs worked), however it was clean, did not smell bad and was actually very large. I have seen many bad reviews for this place, but after experiencing it for myself I think many people were unfair in their assessment. I think some need to understand where they are actually going, this is not a Las Vegas resort, it is a small casino, in a small town in ND. We encountered friendly staff, greeted by many with a smile and a good morning. Again, I think some reviewers need to understand that you get what you give, if you are polite and friendly to them, they will be the same right back to you....if you are rude to them, well what do you expect in return.

Overall for the price paid and value of what we got, we were very happy and will be back in the future.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Tracie I
Reviewed April 9, 2017

New event center is awesome....Rooms were comfortable but had that old smokey chemical smell. The worst buffet I have ever in my life seen...Horrible selection of food and presentation as well as flavors. Made us sick to even look at it as well as eat that stuff.

Room Tip: New part of the property is best
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple