“ONLY PIZZA I ORDER”

Gabriel Pizza
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Kemptville
“ONLY PIZZA I ORDER”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

There pizza is great. I always order the family meal deal even if its only for the two of us. This way there is always leftovers for the next day. It comes with a large or extra large pizza (drawing a blank right now) 4 toppings, 2L Pepsi, large home or caesar salad, 15 wings, and a box of Jos louis (full size) for $42 or $45 dollars. Mite seem like a lot for some but when feeding a family you have your drink food salad and desert all covered.

I love chicken wings and dont mined these wings but i could say they could be 50% better. They seem small-ish and some not that much meat (here and there i run into these). i have had some where they look a tad over fried or just shrunken and dried out but doesnt happen alot, but for the most part they are ok 9 out of 10 times and are good enough for me to get my wing fix, as im more about the pizza with Gabes.

Visited August 2014

Kemptville, Canada
“great pizza and zucchini when you don't want to cook”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

friendly staff always-I recommend the Gabriel's special-yum yum-no need to add for extra anything-it's enough
get the zuccini