“Delicious with excellent service!”
Review of Hurley's Neighbourhood Grill - CLOSED

Hurley's Neighbourhood Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, International, Grill, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to the Hard Stones Grill! We are a family-friendly restaurant located in Kemptville. Drop in or reserve a table to enjoy a delightful blend of great food, service and friendliness. We offer delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hard Stones Grill is also a great place to enjoy a drink on the bar while watching your favorite sports games.
Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious with excellent service!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My family and I went out to Hurley's on a Thursday evening and were pleasantly surprised with the improvements in terms of quality of food and service since the last time we had eaten there a few years ago. The food was delicious and came very quickly, the bathroom was nice and clean, and the atmosphere was not too loud and quite relaxing. I can't remember our server's name but he was very friendly and attentive. No complaints! We will be going to back to Hurley's!

• Visited June 2014

Kemptville, Canada
“Good time and good food”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been in here since they changed over from Broadway's but we were surprised by how good it was. It wasn't a busy night but there were some regulars in there who got along with the staff. Food was really good and generous helpings. Their gravy was awesome, and even though poutine isn't in the menu, they will make it for you.

Scotland, Canada
“I cannot believe this place warranted some of the reviews I'm reading.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the 6 oz. sirloin with vegetables and potato with all of the trimmings. It took them an hour to bring the food to our table. If our company wasn't so good we would have walked out.

The sirloin was terrible. The vegetables were bland and the potato had a bit of cheese sprinkled on top (I guess that's their version of "all the trimmings"). The server never returned until after we finished our meal to see if we wanted to refresh our drinks. This restaurant looks very appealing from the outside. That's the only good thing I can positively say but I have not doubt that all of the other reviews are either from employees or friends of the owners. I should have went to the Subway next door.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Blair H
Iroquois, Canada
“Ladies who lunch give Hurley's thumbs up”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

A friend and I lunch out regularly in different towns across south eastern Ontario. We recently enjoyed our outing at Hurley's in Kemptville. The restaurant we had planned to eat in is no longer open for lunch so Hurley's was new territory for us. We both ordered salads which were fresh, attractive and a reasonable size. Too often ordering a "meal sized" salad results in a serving better portioned for a family of four. Our salads (mine Mediterranean with grilled chicken and her's Cobb) were perfect and that was appreciated. As the focus of the meal is really social, we were pleased not to be rushed and the helpful waitress was a nice balance of friendly and efficient. My husband and I will return some evening as the wine list looked decent and the dinner options are appealing.

• Visited October 2013
“Good and bad”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Garlic cheese bread was excellent - just as I remember from the Ottawa Hurley's years ago. Hubby loved the Mediterranean salad but the Caesar salad was boring. Just like the bag one u get at the grocery store. Plain croutons, shredded cheese and bacon bits from a shaker. Dressing from a bottle. We'll try something else next time. Service was great!

• Visited October 2013