“Business Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kapuskasing
Oakville, Canada
“Business Stay”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I am employed with a global Power Service provider in a senior management cadre which demands extensive travel to client's sites.

I got opportunity to stay at this facility for two nights on 28th & 29th May, 2012.on a Business Trip to Northern Ontario. This hotel looked after me in an exceptionally impressive manner. Hotel had all the offeing I look for on such visits like wieless Internet, fax, printer, 24 hours coffee, warm running water in taps, comfortable bed. Hotel staff was very efficient and cordial with a very professional and ethical attitude.

I would recommend it to all frequent Business travellers to benefit themselves from the offering they have for their clients as I have already recommended it to my colleagues.

I would like to thank the Management of the Hotel for their hospitality during my stay and wish them success in the business in future.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower level better than others.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was really disapointed by this hotel. the pictures i saw on the internet were absolutly not what I got. it was dirty, old, the fridge and microave did not work. free 24h coffee, went to get one in the am and it was as cold as drinking cold milk. the owners looked lost.

I will not stay there next time I will try another hotel.

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The rooms at Mattagami have recently been redone and are quite nice. We enjoyed our stay here very much and were treated with prompt and friendly service. Thank you Mattagami for the pleasant stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Kapuskasing? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Kapuskasing

Property: Travelodge Kapuskasing
Address: 25 Kolb Ave, Kapuskasing, Ontario P5N 1G2, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > Kapuskasing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kapuskasing
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Kapuskasing 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Kapuskasing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Kapuskasing Ontario