“Good food, beautiful old building and grounds”
Review of Elm Hurst Inn

Elm Hurst Inn
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Ingersoll
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dining at the Elm Hurst restaurant is always an occasion to remember, whether you are celebrating with family and friends, catching up over our famous Sunday Brunch, or simply looking for a relaxing spot to enjoy a glass of wine and some top-notch cuisine. Savour locally-inspired menus prepared by Executive Chef Michael Davies and soak up the atmosphere of our nine private dining rooms. We can comfortably accommodate groups of up to 60 guests. Our large patio is open for al fresco dining days and nights during the summer months. Or enjoy an after dinner drink at our lobby bar. For restaurant reservations call 519.485.5321 x 8235 or 1.800.561.5321 x 8235
Windsor, Canada
“Good food, beautiful old building and grounds”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a very good dinner at this lovely old Inn. My husband and I visited this restaurant after attending the theatre in Stratford. It was about a 40 minute drive, and helped to break up the long drive home. My husband had a salad and Sirloin Strip, and I had Prime Rib. Both were very good, though the service was a little slow. We both had dessert and coffee, and my husband had a beer with his meal.

• Visited July 2013

East Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food is as good as any you will find in a large city. The service is personal ... my favorite waiter always has my table ready compete with my favorite glass of wine. He remembers what I like on the menu and treats me with family. Couldn't ask for more. Definitely worth not only a try but many repeat visits.

Visited July 2013
Goderich, Canada
“Excellent Dinner... Average Breakfast.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Inn for our anniversary and had our dinner and breakfast here.

Dinner was excellent... one of the best meals we've ever had, in fact. Our server was fantastic.

Breakfast was a bit disapointing. It was a buffet, which is fine, however they were very slow in keeping the buffet stocked and after starting to fill my plate I found there were no eggs... and had to wait for almost 10 minutes for them to be brought out. The server was a bit slow bringing coffee around as well.

Dinner was 10 out of 10. Breakfast was 5 out of 10.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Brunch!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Several stations, ie waffle, crepe, egg, prime rib, cheese, sweet table, etc... White, crisp linens on the table. Great service, white glove! Very good coffee! Delicious food, lots of variety. Professional, courteous servers. Good price too!

Visited June 2013
London, Canada
“Senior Buffet Luncheon”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have for the past number of years held a luncheon (30 or more persons) at the Elm Hurst Inn. As noted we come back year after year and have never been disappointed. This year it seemed to be exceptional, plenty with many items on the buffet and of quality. We will certainly be doing this again next year and I will have lunch there without the group again soon.

• Visited May 2013