“A Welcome You'll Never Forget”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ingersoll
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I came here with two kids on Hallowe'en. Not only did we receive an immediate kind welcome, but attention to the kids was over the top. The reception pulled out a local map and marked all the "good" areas for the kids to trick or treat. Hallowe'en candy was available for the kids.
Room was very clean.
Pool was exceptional. It's smaller, but warm and extremely clean and has an amazing spa/hot tub connected to it.
Breakfast was fantastic. Brand Name Cereals, waffles, eggs, toast/bagels of several kinds, juices, milk, coffee, and more. Kept clean and stocked.
Very close to Hwy 401 and there's plenty of restaurants in town within 3 km.
Staying in the area ... it's worth staying here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed October 14, 2009

Had a one night stay as I was in town for a wedding. Room was clean and location is good as it is right off the highway. Other than sleeping the only things I did in the room was to watch television, shower and make coffee. The picture on the tv was so poor I didn't bother to watch. The shower tap was stripped so I really had to finesse it to get the shower on. The next morning when I went to make coffee there was no pot with the coffee maker.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2009

For convenience and location you can't beat it, it's right off the 401 and across from Cami Automotive. Room was clean, didn't have any problems in WiFi service. Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Biggest issue i had was shower wouldn't not turn on very easily. Threads were stripped on handle but staff was very willing to give me a room across the hall if I needed it. Breakfast was ok, continental was bare minimum of waffles, bagels and a few cereals. With Tim Hortons being next to the to hotel your better off going there. As for the "fitness center", there's obviously not much criteria to call it a fitness center. It had a treadmill and stairclimber, no TV, no weights.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We were at this hotel as we needed one night to stay for a soccer tournament we had in london.When we got to the hotel check in was fast and plesent. When we got in the room everything looked nice and the beds looked comfortable and the furniture looked first class.The only upset was the pool as it is kind of small. We wnet to sleep but was bothered because of some in mature baseball team that was drunk at talking very loud and having a party. We woke up very un happy as we did not get that good of a night's rest but either then the noise the hotel is pretty up scale and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2008

Me and my husband just returned from staying at the comfort inn and suites in ingersoll, we stayed at this hotel for buisness purposes, but in reality it didnt feel like something we were doing for work it felt like a vacation, the hotel has a welcoming front lobby where i sat infront of a fire place, (which the front desk staff turned on just for me, seeming as thou it is warm outside and it dosent really need to be on) and used my lap top to finish up some papers i needed to hand in to the office the next day. Another great thing about this hotel is that it is peaceful, it was really nice coming to the hotel after a hard day at work and relaxing in the hot tub for a bit before dinner. The hotel is really quiet. Which was great seeming as thou i am such a light sleeper! All of the staff through out our whole stay were extremely welcoming, and friendly. They made us feel like we were family! The hotel provided a wide variety of breakfast items in there continetal breakfast, and it was complementry with the room! The staff was genourous enough to put out breakfast a couple of hours early, just so my husband and myself could have something before we left for work. In my opinion the rooms are the best desingned out of any of the comfort inn chains we have ever stayed at! this hotel must of been recently renovated, because everything including the pictures on the walls looked updated and fresh! Although this hotel doesnt have a resturaunt on site theres is a variaty of different resturaunt around (including tim hortons right next door) that deliver food right to your room. My personal favorite was louies! All and all my husband enjoyed our week long stay at this hotel, and were just waiting for the chance to return.. thanks alot for your great hospitallity, and we hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2008

I stayed at this hotel ,after a long time and was amazed to find such nice room complete with fridge,microwave, new furniture,bedcovers,carpets, I had the most relaxing sleep on the new bed. There is a brand new Tim Hortons next to it. I recommend this hotel with a four star rating.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed August 14, 2007

This Comfort Inn and Suites is by far the nicest of any choice hotels I have ever stayed in. The rooms were spectacular with new, high quality furniture. The washrooms were very pleasing as they were outfitted with high quality tile and granite countertops. I felt like I was staying in a 5 Star resort because of the new furniture and immpecable service.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank user3254
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingersoll
Elm Hurst Inn & Spa
#1 of 3 in Ingersoll
Econo Lodge Woodstock
#2 of 6 in Woodstock
Westminster
Quality Suites London
Quality Suites London
#20 of 41 in London

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!