I try to come out here once a year. This time I stayed overnight with a friend. The room was nice, but the TV channels weren't the clearest. We also had to keep the heat running all night to have the room warm but it was quite a loud fan. Had a great breakfast and a treatment at the spa. The staff are very pleasant and the place is very clean and quiet. Always keep and eye out for monthly spa deals. The spa is quite small, so book in advance. If you're coming from the GTA make sure you stop off at the huge antique warehouse in Woodstock, it's amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Ontario