We ate here tonight as we were doing a tour for our wedding to see the venue. The food was probably the best I have ever had in my life! Everything was fresh and tasted amazing. I would totally go again! You could really tell that the cooks took pride in their dishes they were making. Even the atmosphere in the restaurant was nice. I loved the classic decor in each of the rooms. It was an overall great dinner experience. The waiter we had was really friendly and was good at coming when needed and didn't bother us too much as well which was really nice for a change. I would love to try to stay here overnight as the rooms looked amazing as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Ontario