“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ingersoll
Las Vegas, Nevada
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

When good just isn’t enough, but ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC is; the only choice for us is the Elm Hurst Inn and Spa. We are the pickiest people and I have to say that our weekend getaway was one of the best experiences of our lives… The rooms are clean and very spacious, the staff is attentive to every detail, the spa is incredible and the food is unbelievable from the appetizers through dessert. We will definitely be back in the summer to play golf and enjoy the rest of what the Elm Hurst has to offer!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JasonandMaya
ElmHurstInnkeeper, Public Relations Manager at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa, responded to this review, March 21, 2011
Dear Jason and Maya,
I am so glad that your experience at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa was "absolutely fantastic." We would be happy to help you arrange a round of golf when you visit us again summer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2011

If anyone is looking for a retreat/spa and is undecided where would be the best choice to go to a retreat/spa? I may help make a decision with my own personel experience at Elm Hurst Inn. My fiancé and I were invited by close friends and I had the great pleasure to discover and enjoy this beautiful retreat and spa .It most said we were very well serve with a really professional and courtesy staff. I have in the past experienced other retreat/spa, but none of them compare to satisfying all my needs then The Elm Hurst Inn did and that for many reasons. My fiancé and I will certainly will return and even been considering having our wedding there most likely because of the beauty of the natural setting and services we received. The management was excellent and professional and really catered to our every need. The food was excellent and the service was perfect. THANK YOU for the invitation my friends. I recommend everyone to visit.

Sincerely a satisfy customer.

Laurie

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lauriginal
ElmHurstInnkeeper, Public Relations Manager at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa, responded to this review, February 24, 2011
I am glad that you and your financee enjoyed your winter getaway at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa. Our Wedding Co-ordinator would be pleased to discuss your upcoming wedding. We would be delighted to have you join our family of Elm Hurst brides!
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Room description did not match when we arrive, no bar fridge and no flat screen TV.
Hole in bathroom door, old bathroom that could use repair. Robes were older and not longer soft.
Breakfast buffet, didn't stay hot and staff were rushing you out. I went back to get some fruit, came back and my dinnerware was gone. No one offfered coffee, I had to find someone to ask for it.
I have stayed at cheaper inns that were more pampering and with much better service.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveler2686
ElmHurstInnkeeper, Owner at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
I apologize that your visit to Elm Hurst Inn & Spa did not meet your expectations and thank you for your comments. Your feedback is a great help to us in ensuring that, on a daily basis, we offer the consistent quality experience that our customers have come to expect at Elm Hurst Inn & Spa for more than 20 years.
London, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2010

My boyfriend and I recently decided to take a 1 night getaway to the Elmhurst Inn and we did enjoy our stay but expected a little bit more from the Inn. Our check in was efficient but the receptionist was not very friendly and didn't tell us anything about the services at the Inn. Our room was nice, I'd say a little bit nicer than the average hotel room. It was clean and comfortable but it would have been nice if the room had a bit more charm. The bed was very comfortable though and the room was quiet. We took advantage of the Inn's hot tub, which was located in the spa area. The set up was kind of awkward with the hot tub being right in the spa reception area making it feel a bit like you were having a hot tub in a store.
We did enjoy the grounds and there is a nice trail to walk along. We had Sunday brunch included in our package which was excellent. There was a great variety of food to choose from and the atmosphere of the dining room was really nice and had some charm to it. The service we received in the dining room and at check out was great.
Overall we had a nice time but I probably wouldn't choose the Elmhurst Inn again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank klpringleo
London, Canada
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We recently stayed at the Elm Hurst Inn in Ingersoll to attend a wedding. The wedding was held outside on the grounds, which were beautiful with fountains and a pond. The reception was a lot of fun and our server was very attentive. The dinner we had was so good, and there was even late night food close to the end of the night. Our room was clean and I slept well throughout the night. We decided to stay the next day for brunch because we enjoyed the dinner so much and we were not disappointed. Made to order omelets, waffles with hot fruit sauce and syrup...yum. Overall it was a good time, and the food will make me come back.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Stratford, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2010

My girlfriends and I stayed at this hotel on Thanksgiving weekend and it was wonderful. We decieded we needed a weekend away and this was just right. We each booked a spa treatment in the afternoon- I had a fantastic massage, so relaxing!
The weather was beautiful and we were able to really enjoy the grounds and I must say that they are beautiful. I guess they have been doing renovations on the outside of the building and I must say that they have done a great job (we watched as they put up a copper roof!)
We ate in the restaurant and the food and service was fantastic--I had the filet and it was the best ever, yum. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and really made our weekend even more stress free.
The rooms were standard, but I heard that they were starting to renovate them as well in the future..we'll have to come back and see what they have done.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Toronto Canada
Reviewed August 27, 2010

I recently organized a weekend at the Inn. We researched on-line and went from previous comments found on-line. Things must have changed alot. The rooms are tired, windows do not open, the a/c units are loud and do not seem to have been cleaned in a very very long time. The air was very stale!!! We upgraded to better rooms to have a fridge. None of our 3 rooms had fridges. When I called front desk I was informed only some of them did. False information on their website. One of the toilets in our room broke so one of the couples had to move all their things to another room. There is such potential for this to be a great Inn but it was a huge disappointment. We paid a lot of money for a tired motel type room. On a positive note I do have to say that the staff we met were exceptional. I did send an e-mail to the Front Desk manager and she promptly responded. She said she would be passing my e-mail on to the General Manager. Well that was over a month ago and I have not heard a word. Very very poor customer service in my opinion. Such a shame!!!!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
4 Thank Mandmviajeros
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingersoll
Idlewyld Inn & Spa
#1 of 41 in London
Comfort Inn
#2 of 3 in Ingersoll
Central London
Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Hotel Metro
#6 of 41 in London

Been to Elm Hurst Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!