“Bad Service & Sickness”

Thames Garden
Ranked #17 of 28 Restaurants in Ingersoll
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 4, 2014

we have gotten take out from this restaurant a few times, very bland food but it is what it is. The twice we actually ate in, the service was horrible. The first time we went we saw the server twice the entire time we were there she took our order and give us our food. Near the end of our meal she disappeared, never asked if we wanted anything else or refilled our drinks.. the restaurant was empty so there is no excuse. I eventually just went to the front to pay because we got no bill and there was no one there, we waited for 10 minutes and finally knocked on the kitchen door to get someones attention not sure what happened there. The second time we went, it was about the same experience except my sister and her family got some of the seafood on the menu... within a few hours they were all sick. Needless to say its not a place i will ever be going back to.

1  Thank Ross C

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I just ate the chinese food at this place and it tasted old and dry...and the sauces where horrible, by far the worst chinese food EVER ...I truly recommend going elsewhere.

I wish I would have been warned about how bad the food was at this place :(

2  Thank OntarioLondongirlie
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The service is okay, but sometimes I think they make you wait just to convince you it's freshly made. Not many people in there the few times I ate there. Food is just average. Not much for your money. If you want oriental, it's fine... I prefer Mango Salad restaurant down the road!

1  Thank pickloski
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is a family run Chinese Restaurant. The food is always fresh and delicious and the service is wonderful. The atmosphere is somewhat plain, but the restaurant is very clean and inviting for dinner with your family.

1  Thank CanadianTraveller60