“Way over priced.”

Town & Country Fish & Chips
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Grimsby
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I paid $25 and got two small pieces of fish and a medium sized box of under cooked fries. I would never recommend eating here. They charge for Tatar sauce packets, and a surcharge for debit. I can honestly say that I felt ripped off after going to this place. This store belongs on Barton Street in Hamilton, not in downtown Grimsby... Fish also tasted odd.

4  Thank Bustyerscam

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I took My Mother and we sat in and had a lovely meal chips were golden brown and the Halibut was very tasty a little pricey but you get what you pay for. the thistle in Burlington and Harrys in Hamilton and the fish and chips in Waterdown all have great meals Norm Negus

1  Thank Norman N
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We had the haddock and chips for takeout and thoroughly enjoyed it. The fish was nice and moist and the chips were fresh and not from a bag!
We paid $10 per person and it included 1 piece of fish and a generous helping of fries. We also had the coleslaw which was perfect if you're a creamy slaw person. Personally I would have liked to have a bit more fish for my serving. Overall I can say we will definitely be going back.
The restaurant isn't great on atmosphere but for a takeout meal, it really doesn't matter to me. The food was what this review is based on.

2  Thank mommav_11
Reviewed September 10, 2010

Just moved to the Grimsby Area - can't find fish and chips this good from Oshawa to Niagara. Good prices, good portions, fresh fish, good chips. Great place to go - surprised that I could find English Style Fish and Chips in Grimsby, ON......

1  Thank YUMMEEFOODIE
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Grimsby, Canada
Reviewed June 29, 2008

Good fish and chips but not enough seating.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook