“yuk...”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #39 of 62 Restaurants in Grimsby
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Toronto, Canada
“yuk...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a Harvey's/Swiss Chalet combo restaurant. One side is Swiss Chalet and the other is Harvey's with the option of Swiss Chalet take-out.

I went to the Harvey's. Food is what you would expect from the Harvey's. Service was slow at the counter. Inside the restaurant most of the tables had not been cleaned in a while. There was a greasy floor by the garbage pale, as if someone mopped the floor with the mop from the grease pit. I almost fell on my rear-end trying to put my garbage away.

On the exterior the waste bins were over-filled with litter on top of the can and all around on the ground. Obviously no one cared about the maintenance of this facility - it was disgusting.

• Visited December 2012

Stoney Creek, Canada
“Always good”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My husband had the special with 5 shrimp, very tasty as always.

Visited June 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“charged for food that was not satisfactory”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Have been to this restaurant many times and always found the fries quite good with the chicken. However, due to my last meal there I have found that the fries are greasy, soggy and tasteless. The waitress replaced my fries after complaining about them, but I received more of the same. I stated that the fries were not like the usual fries. The waitress said that they were using a different type of potatoe now. I guess this is the best that can be expected from now on?! The worst part was that I was charged for these fries!!!! I will never order fries here again and I think people should boycott restaurants like this that charge for unsatisfactory food!
Go back to the way you used to make fries Swiss Chalet !! ......why ruin a good thing!

• Visited April 2012
St. Catharines, Canada
“Typical Swiss Chalet”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Exactly what you would expect, just one step up from a fast food joint and a step down from a kelseys. Just go to an independent restaurant and eat quality.

Visited March 2012
Traverse City, Michigan
“Yuuuuuuuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Old, cold , dry chicken and cold vegetables. Funny since they have a giant rotisserie going constantly

• Visited October 2011