“I have to say thins again”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #44 of 66 Restaurants in Grimsby
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have written a review of this McDonalds before but I have to do it again. I hope the Manager of this location reads this because this is the slowest worst service ever at any fast food place.

I don't eat at this McDonalds very often to begin with but every time I do I swear I will do it again. They are beyond slow. I don't know how they consistantly lower the bar and keep getting customers. I guess it helps that the highschool is just a block away.

This morning I wanted to grab a coffee on the way to work. McD's has GREAT coffee by the way. Much better than that swill from Timmys. Anyway when I get there (at 5:50 am) the line in the drive thru is 3/4 of the way around the building. I waited 3 minutes and never moved. Luckily no one pulled in behind me so I could back up and get out of line.

It didn't look very busy inside so I went in and up to the counter. I waited and waited and finally someone took my order. One large black coffee. Can't get much easier than that. I was told they were waiting for the coffee to drip or brew or whatever they do to make it. How can you not have any coffee ready in the morning when thats what everyone is there to get?? This isn't the first time I've heard this same story at this same location.

Anyway, I left without a coffee and the line up outside had not moved a bit. Something is seriously wrong here. Who owns this location. Who manages this location? You need to take a serious look at the way things are being done and fix it.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Same great fast food, but the building is quite historical. Now that's a way to eat a Quarter pounder with cheese and Big MAC.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Health officials need to get involved. How does a big chain like this not provide basic hot water for you to wash hands? What I'm afraid of is how do employees manage to serve us with this being the case...

2  Thank Mistalova
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I don't go to McDonalds a lot to begin with but this one is the absolute slowest one anywhere... especially the drive thru. I occasionally grab a coffee here on my way to work in the morning and I'm surprised by how many times I have to wait because the coffee is still dripping. Come on... its the morning... prime time for coffee drinkers, and they don't have any ready. The same thing occasionally happens during the lunch and dinner rush... no fries ready. They should get some education from the folks at Wendy's who actually know the meaning of "fast" food.

2  Thank jkingma
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Well its macdonalds.. no complicated review needed here so I will just say, icecream rocks lol