“Good food, great service!”

Fifth Wheel Truck Stops - Grimsby
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at other Fifth Wheel Truck Stops before and their food was great and this is no exception. I had the Chicken Parmisean and it came in a timely manner and was very big and delicious. I then I had the chocolate cream pie which wasn't as good as I thought it could be. I will definately be coming back here when I can.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My sister & I meet at the Wheel for lunch because of their soup & salad bar. We like the atmosphere. It's right on the lake and a view with water is wonderfully relaxing. They have a nice sized salad bar and you can have a choice of 2 soups or switch from one to the other like we do. The servers are terrific - hi Debbie! She sees one of us parking outside and gets our water with lemon ready, so nice. Sis & I always sit for at least 2 hours talking, laughing and eating of course and we always leave happy.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

It seems as if each Fifth Wheel is different, this one by far has the BEST buffet!!! The food here is always fresh with an awesome selection every day (it seems each day has different themes). The servers are very friendly, the one manager has an accent that makes you feel like you're on the set of Coronation Street!

I've even brought friends down here from Toronto... It's too bad the Head Office location in Milton doesn't offer the same quality of food... I've suggested that they base all their location on this one, but my suggestion fell on deaf ears.

4  Thank Avistow
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Firstly, to the person below who made the comment... "Good buffet but too many truckers." IT'S A TRUCKSTOP YOU IDIOT!

My brother and I meet here for breakfast on the odd Saturday morning before work. Food is always good and so is the service.

My wife and I have also been here for breakfast a few times on Saturdays that we have both had to work and we have always had great food and service.

Yes, its a truckstop... but it has great food, like most truckstops do.

1  Thank jkingma
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Ambiance is down-home style with an excellent view of the lake. Dress as casual as a lot of clientelle are hard-working truckers, and won't mind your jeans. Try the great salad bar and the groaning table of rib-sticking eats. Many choices in buffet and vary daily. Or order off the menu, either way, bring your appetite. I guaranty you will not leave hungry. The folks that look after you are quick, efficient and friendly.

1  Thank cheemo2u