“Very rude,Long waits.I repeat very rude.”
Review of Amici's Pizzeria

Amici's Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Grimsby
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Couple of time being very rude.Today when politely asked if there is maybe chance to get pizza,they just hang up on us.Being hungry thats last thing we need that is somebody rude to you.It was thursday 15 aug 2013 about 21:30.We will just give up on them.

1  Thank Canoe123

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We are new to town and wanted to try the pizza since we heard great things. Well I'm very disappointed! We placed our order and was told it would be delivered in 35-40 mins. We waited over an hour and half! After an hour of waiting we called and they said 'it should be out the door any minute'. I can understand waiting 45 mins to an hour on a Saturday but we called on a Monday! It was over-cooked, the dough was rubbery and they didn't even apologize. Don't waste your money and time!

2  Thank DianneandAdam
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have only ordered take-out pizza from here but we enjoy it every time. The sauce is not too over powering. I would recommend it.

2  Thank schamber21
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great food overall and friendly service however...thats where i draw the line!

I am a faithful consumer at this location and i do like the food but delivery is ALWAYS a nightmare! I should know better by now that ordering for delivery takes 1-2 hours or best yet not at all as after i have called they said, "Ohhhh your the one we lost...someone did not keep the pink slip and lost your information...it'll be another hr.". Listen, as i am typing this review i am waiting on a delivery that was ordered at 5:50pm and it actually just arrived to my surprise at 7:38pm!
Of course i should know better by now but what can i say i like the food. Be sure to pickup your order its much easier and faster.

2  Thank Jordon H
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Not the best but far from the worst.. prefer Gino's across the street though.