“Horrible Service/Poor food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ordered take out New Years Eve, and waited over 2 and half hours for our food! They told us within an hour...and we understood it being New years eve but waiting that long is unacceptable! We were over charged for our pad thai which was nothing special. There was no chicken in it and only 2 pcs of shrimp. We paid $14 for BBQ beef which was super small and wasn't worth the price. As well, the wonton soup was a very small portion and not at all worth the $7. I complained to the manager and instead of apologizing, just argued with me and didn't understand a word of English! Horrible service and the food sucked. Not worth the money...won't be going there again!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We ordered the Mixed Seafood, Pumpkin Curry and Stir Fried vegetables. The ingredients and spices were fresh and flavourful.. The vegetables in all 3 dishes were exceptional. One of our top 3 Thai food experiences this side of the Pacific. Considering going back again on this vacation.

2  Thank CUL8RLethbridge
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This restaurant is very clean. The food there is tasty and good quality. Service also excellent. We alway come at lunch time. We got soup and spring roll come with the meal. We all happy with the food and service. The staff very kind and attentive.

5  Thank Wall7878
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Out of all the Thai restaurants I have been to this was the most disgusting. I dont know where the other reviewers got their taste buds.The Tom Yum soup smelled of dirty shoes. The shrimp was frozen, frost bitten and mushy. The cashew chicken smelt like dog food and was horrible. The pineapple fried rice was mushy (rice cooked too long). Sweet and sour beef...ewwww. Save yourself the time and your money, do not go here. I will never go back.

3  Thank realtime22
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love thai food and I'm very glad to see nice and clean restaurant in grimsby. This is my favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner. Food is consistenly delicious and fresh. The service was also excellent. Servers alway make sure we were enjoying everythihing and water glasses were kept full. Overall I highly recommend this place to everyone

5  Thank Shanon_7