“Good food, reasonable, lacks atmosphere”

Grimsby Thai restaurant
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food here is very good, have dined in a few times & had take-out a couple times as well - just lacks atmosphere - tables too close, no ambience. Have had better Thai in Burlington, but no problem with the taste & quality here.

3  Thank 4BeachParadise

Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you want authentic, AWESOME Thai food, then make your way down to Grimsby Thai Restaurant (right across the street from Shoppers Drug Mart/Dollarama). My husband and I have been (I've gone solo on more occasions) and we just LOVE the food. I've ordered the spicy basil shimp and my husband orders the chicken pad thai (HUGE portion, I made add). We have ordered other items as well, but the food is to die for, the service is GREAT and I still can't believe it is located in my home town. If you haven't been, make a point of going. You will not be disappointed in the least. This is as good as it gets. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

2  Thank Antoinette M
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We love Grimsby Thai and its the best thai in Grimsby out of the 3 thai places we have gone to. We will often go at lunch time for the lunch special, which is fast and tasty! The staff are attentive and friendly and the atmosphere is clean and nice!

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Last night we did take out. We ordered mango salad for Togo. It was the best mango salad. They gave us a lot mango. The staff was very friendly and helpful. She suggested us to try mango salad. We very like it. Can't wait to try other menu in Grimsby thai.

Date of visit: April 2013
4  Thank Greog
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped for a bite on our way home; we are new to the area and we thought we'd take a chance on Grimsby Thai after reading the reviews - it was great!

We both had the chicken pad thai - it was delicious and they provide an ample serving so we were able to have the leftovers the next night at home for dinner. We will definitely be returning to Grimsby Thai! Their menu

Date of visit: March 2013