“Good Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have eaten here twice. Foood and service were great both times. It's good to Grimsby get a decent resturant rather than another bar

4  Thank ContourGrimsby

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were very excited to try the new Thai place in town. Grimsby doesn't have a whole lot of ethnic food options. Overall we weren't disappointed. The food was tasty though we had to wait more than I thought necessary for it. The wait staff was helpful though not super-friendly or professional. The place definitely has the potential to become an excellent Thai option for our area. Hopefully the owners are reading these reviews :)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Now been there 3 times and more impressed each time. My mango salad was 100% mango, not mostly lettuce like Chang Noi in St. C or some of the other Thai restaurants I've been to in the area. Had Royal Pad Thai this time and it was very good. I think their menu has a good selection, and the service has improved since my first visit when it opened. I'd say this is my new favourite place - even better that I live within 10 km away! Prices are reasonable.

3  Thank Ontario78
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I live in the area and I was thrilled to see the first Thai restaurant in Grimsby. I am a devotee of the cuisine and have travelled to Thailand twice over the years, and so I think I know what good Thai food should taste like.
The owner used to operate a famous Thai restaurant in Toronto known as Young Thailand on Church street. It attracted a very loyal following over the years. I have been to the Grimsby Thai Restaurant several times for lunch and the food quality is excellent. For just ten bucks you are getting amazing value for the money. The food is authentic and it is comparable to the good Thai restaurants in Toronto and I submit that is the top standard for Thai food in this country. All your favourite Thai dishes are available here.
The only negative is the place is quite cold and charmless, with white walls and minimal decorations. Chairs and tables also not cosy or particularly comfortable. For sure you are here for good Thai food, not for a romantic dinner for two, not for the celebration of something important. I am sold enough I am taking my staff here later for our year end party. Four stars for food quality and value.

1  Thank Dr Andy S L
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This restaurant has lots of potential. We went the first week it was open. The food was good and plentiful. Very tasty. Wait staff just need some time to get into the swing of it.

1  Thank CrownRidgeBB