“Very Quaint Inn with lots of Charm”

Grafton Village Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Grafton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Napanee, Canada
“Very Quaint Inn with lots of Charm”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I met some other family members today for lunch at the Grafton Village Inn. This Inn has been around since the 1820's. I have dined there before but never with family members. We arrived at 1:30 P.M. and did not have reservations. Our wait time was about 15 minutes and then we were seated. It was quite busy and the staff were really hustling. I take it that Sundays are a popular day especially on a beautiful summers' day. There is a breakfast menu which is available all day and we all ordered from that side of same. My wife ordered the Belgian Waffle while my sister and niece both ordered the village breakfast which was eggs with met and home fries. I ordered the Santa Fe Wrap which includes scrambled eggs, beans salsa and nacho cheese wrapped in a tortilla. It was huge as were the other orders and very tasty. I could not finish it but I gave it a good try. The service was slow due to numerous patrons but we chatted and didn't mind the wait especially when our orders arrived. Staff were pleasant and friendly and made you feel at home. We will definitely revisit very soon.

• Visited August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
toronto
“Oh. My. Gosh!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

You haven't tried this place yet??? The food is AMAZING. The staff is very lovely and leave you alone - mostly because they are often too busy to bug you, but, I am certain they leave you alone to absorb the intoxicating,historical atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
Brighton, Canada
“Always Wonderful”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The decor is reminiscent of a Vermont inn. The food is always great. The french toast is an incredible experience as it includes generous portions of seasonal fruits either stuffed inside or as a compote. It is also served with authentic maple syrup and whipped cream. The BLT includes camenbert and red pepper jelly. The salads are huge and delightful. It is open for breakfast and lunch only. Breakfast is served until 11 during the week and 2 on the weekends. Reservations are a good idea if going on Sunday.

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Lunch in Grafton”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Beautiful quiet Inn, very friendly staff, decent food, not expensive. A nice stopover for lunch. They do not open for dinner, strange, as they offer accommodation and the closet restaurant's are in Cobourg, about 20 minutes away. This Inn would be wonderful for a wedding, beautiful period building and renovated church. Worth the visit if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Cobourg, Canada
“The go to brunch in the area”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Lovely building and quietly subdued - more than adequate brunch. Would and should make a wonderful dinner venue in this pretty spot. It's very Northumberland County - which is probably good! Cappacino machine often not working.

• Visited January 2014