My friends and I have come to St Annes for 3 years now. Some things have changed over the years ie: staff etc, however, on the whole the experiences have always been wonderful.
I acknowledge that the prices are high but the service is excellent and the staff very accomodating to our every need.
The romms/cottages are lovely and each have their own character-that is: some are rustic country-type and some more modern. All are well appointed and very clean. The housekeeping staff were excellent.
The services/treatements are wonderful as well and we try new ones each year but have a few old favourites that we often go back to. (mine is the eucalyptus body wrap).
The dining room is lovely. The dining room service is not fast because the food is not fast food. It is really good food and it is always served and garnished perfectly.
Not having a liquor licence is not a problem as they wll cork your wine bottles for you and even save them in their cellar for the next meal if you so not finish it. You bring the wine YOU like and you pay the liquor store price.
We take advantage of the outdoor hot tubs, outdoor pool, indoor pool and indoor excercise at Maison Sante. We usually enjoy the walk up to the Maison Sante but have always been offered a ride in a staff van. That's nice when it's raining.
Lastly, the grounds are beautiful and you could spend your whole stay sitting on very comfortable lounge chairs watching the lake in the distance and admiring the birds and lovely gardens or going for a walk on the well marked trails. If you have rainy weather-as we have had-the lounge areas are very nice and warm and excellent spots to catch up on some reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton