I travel up to Ste. Anne's about once or twice a year for a relaxing day with girlfriends or even my husband. I have never stayed overnight…too expensive for me. But I love the quietness that starts to peel off the layers of stress from life in the big city when I make the 2 hour drive. It is very tranquil and the new improved 'quiet zones' that have been added make this even more of an oasis.
The best things about Ste. Anne's are the treatments available. They are plentiful, varied and very well done. Just when you think that the lovely white bathrobe you've been given (you may wish to bring your own slippers/sandals) and peaceful sun room have relaxed you enough--then you go for your treatments intermingled with lunch and tea times.
Wait for the deals..prices have increased a little…but it is still a nice day away with your bests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton