Ste. Anne's Spa
Grafton Village Inn(Grafton)(Great Value!)
$185
$106
$84
$82
Travelocity
Budget Inn(Port Hope)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
$90
$104
$80
1,453 results
All reviewsanne's spaafternoon teahot tubmy friendmain innswedish massagedining roomget awaywalking trailswonderful experiencecan't wait to go backmain buildingwellness classesrolling hillsfood was amazingmeditation classan overnight stay
Reviewed May 25, 2014

As mom to two daughters - one 4 and the other 20 months - the 24-hour stay that I enjoyed with a group of girlfriends was EXACTLY what I needed. We stayed in the Sintosa House and it was fabulous! It reminded me of visiting a "rich" friend's house in high school ;) The rooms were beautiful and the view from the deck and hot tub was breath-taking...

I loved being waited on (for the first time in close to 4 years) and thoroughly enjoyed the quality of each and every meal.

I had 2 treatments during my stay and cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Breanne during my Signature Facial! The next visit, I will be rebooking with her for sure.

While my bill did come to quite a substantial total, it was well worth it as I would recommend visiting this gorgeous spa retreat, without hesitation, to anyone who asks.

It is my hope to return at least once a year from now on.

Room Tip: Put on the robe that you are provided with as soon as you can - it's the best way to truly enjoy the whole spa experience.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear wordtoyourmom i;
Thank you for your review. It is so very reassuring to read that you enjoyed the peace and serenity of our spa. It is our mission to create the perfect setting for our guests to enjoy well deserved rest & rejuvenation. We will continue to create a warm and inviting environment for you to truly feel at ease during your time with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and looking forward to greeting you with a warm welcome upon your return.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our one nght stay at St Anne's this past long weekend. The serice was top notch and amenities at the Haldimand West cottage were private and cozy. The spa services - facial, massage and body scrub were very professionally executed and relaxing. Property and grounds were meticulously maintained and the food quality outstanding especially since it is included in the package price. My only regret was not bookng an extra night or taking a class while there. Sure to happen next time when we return. Highly recommended getaway for anoyone wanting a little R and R

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear J M;
Thank you for your review! Our team is happy to learn that you enjoyed the rejuvenating experience. We aim to create a welcoming and positive environment for our guests to relax. We will look forward to your return for more R and R.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

So my wife twisted my arm and made me take her to this destination spa. Now let me lead with this. I'm a young dude. Mid 30's. I'm thinking to myself..."this is gonna suck". Let me be the first to tell you how wrong I was and how fantastic this place is.

St Anne's Spa is an oasis pleasantly nestled far enough off the highway in rural Grafton. It's charming, quaint and calming. These are adjectives I hardly use, but are on point. You won't find a more relaxing get a way than this.

The staff's concern is always your comfort and level of relaxation. This is a vacation for your body and these guys know their stuff.

The grounds are littered with amenities for your calming enjoyment. Pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, cold plunges, walking trails, stables, yoga classes and even this fancy machines that you jam your feet into that make your tootsies feel like a million bucks. Hot diggidy!

Then the treatments.....oh snap! They are something else. I was massaged every which way and walked out of the place feeling the best I've felt in months.

The food is included, it's delicious and even healthy! What!!!

The staff! They will go out of their way to make sure your body is on a calming journey.

The rooms! We had the Doll's House. It was a private little cottage just beside the spa. It was very spacious and charming.

This place is not only a home run with your wife but also a chance to reach new levels of laziness and comfort. I didn't spend five minutes without my robe and flip flops.

Now listen. This place ain't cheap. But if you want to feel amazing and look pimp in front of your lady, this is the spot. Book it!

Stayed: May 2014
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear TravellinBondo;
Thank you for your review! Our unique environment lends to an intimate getaway where we hope our guests will slip into an effortless state of relaxation. We are thrilled to learn that you also enjoyed the amenities, spa services and cuisine. You have truly captured the essence of what our team works so hard to attain, an experience with personal service that is both warm and friendly. We are grateful to have had you as our guests, thank you again for your kind words!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is definately a great girls week-end getaway. Only 1 1/2 hours from Toronto. All is included once your there. It is expensive, so be prepared.
Another nice thing, bring your own wine or liquor and no corkage fee. Three meals a day, lots of selection, for lots of different tastes. There is also tea time in the middle of the day, a nice treat.
I had three spa treatments, all great experiences.
The grounds are beautiful, can spend time walking trails or sitting on a lounge chair and reading a great book.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank born67
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear born67;
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you chose Ste. Anne's for a relaxing ladies getaway! We strive to create amazing experiences for our guests and we hope that you have many fond memories until your next visit.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I love going to Ste. Annes, it is a total getaway from daily stress and rejuvinates me everytime! In short time at Ste. Annes I feel relaxed and pampered. The staff is excellent and do their best to ensure that any needs are met and make the stay effortless and luxurious. The grounds are beautiful in any season and the food is delicious. I have been many times and I will continue to return time after time. It is the greatest place for a romantic weekend, girls getaway or alone to rest.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have been in are lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Joanna W;
We truly appreciate you sharing your experience. Our commitment is to provide exceptional quality and service to ensure a memorable visit. Again, thank you very much for your lovely compliments, we will look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing stay!