A wonderful place to come for a quiet, luxurious, tasty solo retreat. I started the multi-step learn to ride program this time. A relaxed, and fun session interacting with a beautiful horse and a generous and professional teacher. An adventure in the middle of a wonderfully cocooning getaway. The food here is light and tasty. Plentiful, but not heavy--perfect for those wanting to enjoy their meals without straying too far from a healthy, balanced diet. Remember to bring your own wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton