“Second visit. Not my last!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grafton
Toronto, Canada
“Second visit. Not my last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful place to come for a quiet, luxurious, tasty solo retreat. I started the multi-step learn to ride program this time. A relaxed, and fun session interacting with a beautiful horse and a generous and professional teacher. An adventure in the middle of a wonderfully cocooning getaway. The food here is light and tasty. Plentiful, but not heavy--perfect for those wanting to enjoy their meals without straying too far from a healthy, balanced diet. Remember to bring your own wine!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Jennifer C;
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the welcoming energy and overall atmosphere. The private and intimate nature of the property certainly allows for a well deserved reprieve from the stress of everyday life! We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I recently visited Ste. Anne's with a friend for a day spa booked on April 3rd. This visit gives you what every one craves, time to enjoy and relax. Most people lead busy demanding lives but Ste. Anne's gives you, even if its just temporary, a feeling of peace and relaxation that is priceless. The property, amenities, treatments, & dining experience are absolutely wonderful. Worth every penny. Can't wait to go back again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Lisa W;
Thank you for the review! It is always great to see that our efforts to provide our guests with an excellent guest experience have been achieved. As a health and wellness destination, our team is proud to offer an experience of total mind and body rejuvenation. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I are annual repeat visitors. We have always had an excellent overall experience. The facilities, the grounds and staff are all great. Some clients comment that it is expensive, however if you look at what Ste. Anne's delivers in comparison to other Spa's of the same quality it is right in line. I know the owner Jim reads these reviews and keeps on top of things. Jim, my husband and appreciated the complimentary mini massages in the treatment waiting area. A nice touch, thank you! Also the fact that you allow guests to bring their own wine is also appreciated!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Princess_Patty2;
Thank you for your review! We must say it is an honor to receive such positive and encouraging feedback from our loyal guests. We aim to offer excellence in service and hope to create a unique relaxing environment for each and every one of our guests. We look forward to your next visit!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This March was my third visit to Ste. Anne's and my mother and I have another visit booked for June. Quite simply put: St. Anne's should be on your "bucket list". Whether the grounds are snow covered or the gardens are in full bloom, the place is gorgeous. There is never a bad time to visit.

The staff are more than accommodating, friendly, welcoming and attentive. I really like the fact that the owner - Jim Corcoran - has his phone number readily available to all guests if they have concerns during their stay (although I can't imagine I could find an issue if I tried!).

I have stayed in the Sentosa (newer accommodations a short walk from the Main Inn), the Cathedral Room and the Games Room (in the Main Inn). I prefer the cozy old estate ambiance of the Main Inn and the easy access to the Eucalyptus steam room! (total heaven). The pictures on the Ste. Anne's website are flattering but do not capture how just how excellent the accommodations really are.

All the treatments I have had were wonderful, but I highly reccommend the Chakra Balancing Massage.

The food - WOW! Every meal was a culinary delight - from the Eggs Benedict for breakfast, the tastiest organic burger and kale salad for lunch, the soups and main course dinner selections - my mouth is watering just remembering it! Healthful and filling - buy the cook book while you are there - I relive my spa experience when I use the recipes at home.

Going to Ste. Anne's really is just like going home - only better. Treat yourself and indulge - you won't be sorry!

Room Tip: The Cathedral Room and the Games Room - spacious yet cozy. I prefer a room in the Main Inn so that...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank CanuckTravelSnobs
Dear CanuckTravelSnobs;
Thank you for your review! We are honored that you chose Ste. Anne's Spa as your relaxing destination. As always, it is our pleasure to embrace each and every guest with warm, friendly hospitality. We want everyone to feel comfortable and right at home with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed every moment of your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My mother and I bought a package of a 1 night accommodation including breakfast lunch afternoon tea (high tea in my opinion) with a 120 allowance towards any spa services. I cannot rave enough about this place from the moment you walk down the path to the front entrance and get a view of the land surrounding the spa it is breathtaking the building, land etc.... Food was absolutely amazing!!! staff were friendly and spa services were great! the amenities that are included are great it really is an amazing place to relax and enjoy good company. The spa is exactly what you would see in a movie, everyone walks around in luxurious white bathrobes with flip flops and healthy snacks available while lounging in one of their many rooms. Steam rooms everywhere you look with eucalyptus scent the building is just absolutely beautiful and the food is what you see on the food network!!! I could go on and on about this place I will be definitely returning with all my friends and mom of course:)

Room Tip: We stayed at the Sentosa Cottage absolutely gorgeous! Room was huge with an amazingly large bathroom...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Stephanie M;
Your review is very refreshing to read and your comments and words so very thoughtful, thank you for your kind words! Our ultimate goal is to help our visitors rejuvenate their body and soul and relieve stresses from everyday life, and it certainly sounds as if we succeeded with your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit!
Peterborough, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

You will not regret attending this spa! my friend and I enjoyed an amazing day at Ste. Anne's in December. We splurged and had a number of the treatments, including a massage, body wrap and facial. The professionals that took care of us, were skilled and made our treatments very relaxing and enjoyable. The food was great with the exception of the gluten free bread that was served for afternoon tea... I love little sandwiches but with this bread, we didn't eat them... however this did not spoil our day, we enjoyed the plunge pool, the sauna, and simply relaxing on the amazingly comfy couches while feeling the wonderful sunlight pouring in through the large sunroom windows. Do not hesitate to stay here, it is a fantastic day of relaxation and as I like to call it a "little piece of heaven"!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Anita A;
It was a pleasure to have you as guests! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us, including your relaxing spa services and the amenities! Guest feedback is an invaluable tool for us in our quest to provide the ideal guest experience as our goal is to ensure your stay is memorable! We look forward to welcoming you back!
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

It was a great mid-week getaway located close to home. The food was excellent and employees very friendly and helpful. The facility was clean and spa services were good. I would recommend to anyone looking for a restful and relaxing mini vacation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Peggy W;
Thank you for your review! We are honored that you chose Ste. Anne's Spa as your relaxing destination. As always, it is our pleasure to embrace each and every guest with warm, friendly hospitality. We look forward to your return!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn Cobourg
Elmhirst's Resort
Elmhirst's Resort
#1 of 2 in Keene
Mackechnie House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Ste. Anne's Spa? Share your experiences!